Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Sneak peek of the reimagined black cement III’s

826DA0AB-0B87-4B5D-8774-BDE10EAD9EDA.jpeg
998D23CF-CE57-48E0-8CEE-2F1D8BB7AFBF.jpeg

It’s an original colorway that was executed perfectly compared to the ‘07 & ‘13 drops. The fact that these are gimmicked doesn’t make the statement too far off.

You’re biased so I get you
Saying the "FR3 >these" is akin to saying black toe 1's >L&F's because the L&F's are gimmicked Chi's. Outlandish. --but you're correct ...I'm biased and will be quintuple-ing up on these things! Haha

Hey guys

I bought my friend some Just Don shorts for his birthday, coming up around March. I want to make it a special day for him, no Karamo, and get him his favorite shoes. They are white cement 3s, reimagined. The shorts already went over my budget and I don't want to return them to buy him the shoes either. I'm going to start a gofundme so if you guys could give me your money so I can buy the shoes I'd appreciate it.

He's a size 13, same as me coincidently.

I don’t think saying the FR3 is better than the WC3 is a hot take at all. One can make a case the FR3 is a less plain and more unique shoe due to the darker EP. And this is especially true if one especially likes white/red based color ways. Whichever one you prefer is totally subjective, but both are a must have.

Hey guys

I bought my friend some Just Don shorts for his birthday, coming up around March. I want to make it a special day for him, no Karamo, and get him his favorite shoes. They are white cement 3s, reimagined. The shorts already went over my budget and I don't want to return them to buy him the shoes either. I'm going to start a gofundme so if you guys could give me your money so I can buy the shoes I'd appreciate it.

He's a size 13, same as me coincidently.

Are you Canadian by chance?

The way I’m thinking no list. If you’re a snkrs member you have the option. One pair per person. Send you an email with a code, and you have maybe 15-24hrs to use the code. They try every thing, but pre-orders so why not at least give it a shot.
What’s stopping people that bot and already created 100 emails from doing the same for preorders?

I know this is the white cement thread, but I won’t stand for fire red 3 slander. 2022 Retro release was an excellent release all around. 2013 pair was fine, but not true to the original. 2007 pair was horrible as far as being true to the og as well as the quality. That being said. . . White Cement 3s are my all time favorite 3 and this release is a double up, no brainer.

Those definitely aren't fake... did y'all miss the discussion we had about how the fakes are a** right now?

Back
Top Bottom