Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Yeah GR doesn’t mean easy to get anymore. Just means a lot of pairs are “out there” and most the tiers will get some allocation. Despite the all the funny business (which is absolutely happening with these) there’s a ton of pairs of the lost and founds out there

These will be MUCH harder to get than FR3’s, mark my words. Probably not as hard as L&F’s, but these will be no cake walk. WC3’s have a huge legacy behind them and are one of the top 10 if not top 5 most popular Jordans ever.

Correction. All of the men of a certain age, with a nostalgic connection will be going for these with murder in their eyes.

The kids still shrugging at these as an old head silhouette, with a bunch of history that’s from 15 years before they were born. If Nike restocked Panda Dunks, or Tom Sachs general purpose shoes on 3/11, the under 25 crowd would easily prioritize those

From a production standpoint
You would have to think they would make more of these than the FR. The demand is probably going to off set that. I never take what is said on the internet seriously anymore when it comes to pairs made. JB does a lot of bad decision making.

Correction. All of the men of a certain age, with a nostalgic connection will be going for these with murder in their eyes.

The kids still shrugging at these as an old head silhouette, with a bunch of history that’s from 15 years before they were born. If Nike restocked Panda Dunks, or Tom Sachs general purpose shoes on 3/11, the under 25 crowd would easily prioritize those
it's good for us 80s, 90s kids then lol!

I'm definitely singing my name in blood on a contract for a pair 🤣 These are too hard. Toe rand of e-print is just a tad high but still amazing!

Honestly I don’t expect these to be a very hard cop…. Not very easy either if you know what I mean. If you really want them you should reasonably be able to cop at retail.
What does “reasonably be able to cop at retail” mean? Lol

Fudge! I will be landing in DC to the night before release. Never been to DC. Can I put any raffles in for local retailers online?

1674618328100.png

1674618347956.png

1674618366188.png

1674618388350.png

Via Stadium Goods

Back
Top Bottom