Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

you have to close the app and reopen it until the button pops up, refreshing won't help.
That didn't even work for me. :angry: Also, I didn't get the notification until the ":27" minute mark. The SNKRS TL said ":23." I didn't have a chance at that point.

I turned Solelinks' notifications off because it's way too many. That bit me in the a** yesterday.

I was in the SNKRS app during the shock drop. Refreshed for a solid 5 min. Never got a buy button to load in the app. Just a shock drop screen staring at me in all the various size types. No buy buttons for any of them. Every other shoe in the app loaded the button just fine.

Same thing happened to me. Uninstalled then reinstalled the App and still got in.

I've got a wife and a kid. At my own personal stage of life I don't have time or interest to run around to multiple malls and stores to enter raffles or check for orders that didn't get picked up. If I can't get them online (which seems highly unlikely anymore) then I won't get them.
Hyped release you either have to do the things I just mentioned or pay resell. Nike / Jordan is never going to change so either you deal with it or move on to something else.

I will enter raffles online and try my 'luck' on SNKRS and if I don't get them I still have my 2010 pair that I will wear until it falls apart.

I’m still heated from yesterday. I was checking from 10 to twelve and nothing popped up. I really need theses. Hoping for the best for me and everyone. I wasn’t a huge fan of the Lost and found 1s. But these are too clean. And a must copped.

I've got a wife and a kid. At my own personal stage of life I don't have time or interest to run around to multiple malls and stores to enter raffles or check for orders that didn't get picked up. If I can't get them online (which seems highly unlikely anymore) then I won't get them.
Hyped release you either have to do the things I just mentioned or pay resell. Nike / Jordan is never going to change so either you deal with it or move on to something else.

I will enter raffles online and try my 'luck' on SNKRS and if I don't get them I still have my 2010 pair that I will wear until it falls apart.

these days i assume im paying resell from the jump for what i want. higher stock on anything with hype just means the resell price might be more favorable. so i set a price for myself that I am willing to pay or throw some stuff up to trade.

copped from Stockx for like 354 plus all their bs fees and tax it's all good though once I get I will dispute just to stick it to the **** boys that got them rather than people that's been holding out years for another pair #yesImsalty

It will be a RELATIVELY easy cop. Easier than L&F but less easy than Fire Red 3s. Of course people who refuse to adapt (don’t utilize apps, don’t do in store raffles, etc) will think they’re super difficult. But that’s their own fault. Time is money so I understand why some won’t put in that effort. But that doesn’t change the fact that these will be RELATIVELY easy to procure.
Lol apps and raffles easy. Ok guy!

Flx used to be 4 headstarts, now it's 6 lol 😆

FLX is trash the trying to get people to burn up their points and hope they will shop to get more.

Guess what why would I spend with y’all if get nothing I want.

I’m sitting on points and I don’t bother entering for anything unless I actually want it.

Last time we L&F and now these. Even with more head starts it’s going to be an L and I’m going to go back to forgetting that FTL family exist.

The other system I actually brought stuff from them. I got some timbs for the family one time and even some hats at retail cause I was In store and impulse brought. Though I was getting the codes online I still felt like I won more and had to pick up in person.

Finish line like them or not has a half way decent system.

I said in the L&F thread lots of y’all going to be salty again.

Y’all like these like the fire red 3’s.

I said people love gimmicks

Oh this would be easy don’t worry. Yea 50k (on this shock drop) stock is small, but it won’t be easy. ALSO PLANNED TO HYPE IT UP MORE!

Playoff 13 is easy

This will not be

Your shoe sz
Plays a huge roll. I see girls who wear a sz 6 flexing on the gram and twitter all the time in way more exclusive ish.

Meanwhile a sz 13-14 is a pain

Just assume this will be hard and as the hype cycle ramps up more especially with this weak shock drop Nike did to get under y’all skin and want it more has clearly worked.

These are one of the only few kicks that I planned to cop this year and like others I missed the drop by 10 minutes.... smh!! Now that these are a draw on snkrs these will be more of a pain.

I did win the L&F snkrs draw and the FNL EA for those as well hope I can get 1 to come through for these.

Finishline EA has been the go to for these type of releases on my end. It's not perfect but they have came though.

Resell shop just gave me $220 for my used FTL 3s. Guess I'll keep these as a suitable replacement lol

Phew lot of Walls of text in this mf

These, a ma maniere12 and cherry 12

And I could be fine chillin til 2024

I said in the L&F thread lots of y’all going to be salty again.

Y’all like these like the fire red 3’s.

I said people love gimmicks

Oh this would be easy don’t worry. Yea 50k (on this shock drop) stock is small, but it won’t be easy. ALSO PLANNED TO HYPE IT UP MORE!

Playoff 13 is easy

This will not be

Your shoe sz
Plays a huge roll. I see girls who wear a sz 6 flexing on the gram and twitter all the time in way more exclusive ish.

Meanwhile a sz 13-14 is a pain

Just assume this will be hard and as the hype cycle ramps up more especially with this weak shock drop Nike did to get under y’all skin and want it more has clearly worked.

They don’t wanna listen lol

Then come release day those saying it’s gonna be easy gonna be ghosts

Mad I missed the shock drop yesterday, so I pulled out my 88's today
20230224_091135.jpg
Pictures of them make me realize all the BS is worth it for them.

Back
Top Bottom