Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Didn’t hit on the shock drop, no EA, will probably strike out on the draw too smh Got a sneaky feeling they’ll release the regular version a few years from now anyway.

Who ever got EA and hit on a pair, hope they get "lost" in transit.
1677781699796.gif

The credit card thing is not a thing. I hit with my credit card on the 12s this morning and hit the EA with PayPal. Like normal Nike, there is no rhyme or reason to anything

To keep it a buck, never been a 2s guy. Even when the 2004 CHI retro came out when I was in high school I shrugged them off. Just not a pair I would ever have besides for collecting purposes.

Have had multiple opportunities to cop this 2023 retro but I would still never wear them. Rather have another pair of WC3s to beat up

I’m with you. They can release 15 different CWs of the 2s and they’ll still be one of the biggest trash Jordan’s. Especially the lows :smh:

got EA, but getting CC errors on both desktop and app. advice?
Had same issue. I tried 2 cc's and paypal on app and desktop. App eventually showed google pay as an option so I did that and it went through right away. I was heated for a minute. I didn't get through until 12:04.

Anyone know if the UK SNKRS app ever does shock drops ? Seems iam the only Brit around here

SNKRS keeps removing PayPal as my payment method. Anyone else having this issue? Also, how long is EA usually available? Years ago it used to tell you a time (ex. 5pm). Though, of course, they could be sold out at any time.

SNKRS keeps removing PayPal as my payment method. Anyone else having this issue? Also, how long is EA usually available? Years ago it used to tell you a time (ex. 5pm). Though, of course, they could be sold out at any time.

I notice it says while supplies last so I’m not sure if they leave them up till the allotted amount is sold out or what

Back
Top Bottom