Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

As bogus as I feel this release was (bogus because I got no wins) at least people won, especially for people who only wanted/needed a pair, at least it was as atrocious as the Grinch release

Got my pairs from JD .. one on the way from FNL EA. Hoping that pair is wild anorexic and and redbone :lol:

Checked these and 1 is standard but solid no buck teeth EP and the other had really dope leather, shape, short EP, one is light and the other aight but no sharpie on either. :nthat:
Can you help me understand the part I highlighted in green

804BA383-170F-43F3-A64F-AEB901243EFA.jpeg
980184F5-2ADA-4120-BC3D-2018AE0D7007.jpeg

Wait. Prices typically go down. It’s just FOMO at the moment.

Hopefully there’s restocks which drive the price down more.

But don’t take this as gospel as it could turn into a L&F situation.

If you think they are going below $320 when pairs arrive then you need to get your head checked.

Unless you’re on some weird reverse psychology type thing because you think reseller/lurkers care about opinions in here.

2015-2019 they made enough pairs. You could walk in to a store on release day and pairs were available. Jordan 3 Black Cement, Jordan 4 Bred, Jordan 4 Black Cat etc. A release like this is going to sell out whether it’s 500K or a million pairs, Nike could have released more pairs and it still would have sold out. I’m so sick of sneaker culture.

It goes in 5-6 year cycles, this one is going strong but it will fizzle in a bit. Kids move on.

2008-2012 hype died out, easy to get shoes. Then it spiked for a couple of years.
I feel like this one started around 2019 and the pandemic kind of just ramped it up like everything else. We'll see how long it lasts.

Nike SB hype will fizzle out first-- can't wait, it's been ridiculous.

Wait. Prices typically go down. It’s just FOMO at the moment.

Hopefully there’s restocks which drive the price down more.

But don’t take this as gospel as it could turn into a L&F situation.
Agree. These were sub $300 in my size yesterday, jumped $20 today as folks who struck out paid resell. Easy for me to say, but given the Ws (and multiple Ws) I think these will dip. L&Fs were a way tougher release.

It’s hard telling with pricing. We all thought LNF would go down when pairs got in hand and that didn’t happen, these aren’t the same clearly but it was the same result on the release. $320 isn’t terrible, these were like +/- $250 depending on where you live with tax

It goes in 5-6 year cycles, this one is going strong but it will fizzle in a bit. Kids move on.

2008-2012 hype died out, easy to get shoes. Then it spiked for a couple of years.
I feel like this one started around 2019 and the pandemic kind of just ramped it up like everything else. We'll see how long it lasts.

2008 2012 there was no Instagram or TikTok or any of that. Sneakers have been a part of pop-culture for like 12 years now.. when are you counting on it slowing down?.

Nike making the same amount that they used to when it was “easy”, now there’s just way more people going after them. They could’ve added 100k more pair and that’s 100k more chances for people other than yourself to get them
More like 25k, since people copping like 4 to match prints

I can’t wait till the Kobe hype dies out again, seeing so many trash color ways of trash models is mind blowing to me. Same with dunks :smh:

I’ve hit my fair share of shoes on SNKRS but I’ve never hit any type of dunk besides the off whites which they basically gave away

Back
Top Bottom