Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Ended up walking into Finishline and grabbed the family’s pairs and hit 2 raffles for mine.
82D6F03D-6626-429F-B14D-EA2A03CB463B.jpeg
6716F76A-D16F-4A73-90E3-7FCCFCB2609B.jpeg
999BB06C-775E-4972-A3E8-3366A4D07EBD.jpeg

Gonna test my luck tomorrow but I’m not holdin my breath.

All this EP height talk reminds me of the “Great Speckle Density” talk in one of the AJ4 threads. Whole place was in shambles 😂

I was going to bring that up too. I remember that thread, it’s like people were taking a magnifying glass to their AJ4 heel tab to measure the speckle density 😂

Brings me back to the '03 release where everyone was complaining about the quality, I see nothing has changed after 20 years. At least the '03's were only $100 so people kind of overlooked the quality issues back then. Really wanted to score 2 pairs but it appears that I am very fortunate to even walk away with 1 pair. I missed out on every white/cem 3's since the '03 version and these are my favorite color way of the 3's so I am very excited for my pair to come in. I just can't believe it's been 20 years since my last white/cem 3.

You know I wish this release was like the playoff 13s that was easy😂😂😂

Nike can make it so with constant restocks

At this point all OG colorways should temporarily be treated like Panda Dunks with weekly restocks for a month. unless they’re naturally undesired like the Playoffs or Cardinals, they would still dry up and Nike would retain the hype and resale value

I was going to bring that up too. I remember that thread, it’s like people were taking a magnifying glass to their AJ4 heel tab to measure the speckle density 😂

Please mark speckle density on your bingo card. Thank you.

Appreciate ya boss. Funny thing about Dicks was that they only had a 10.5 available when my tts is 11 but with all the 1/2 size down talks I was like maybe it’ll work…nope these are big toe smashers. Sad to let them go but I need my toes to be happy. #ToesBeforeHoes

Daaaamn, that sucks man. For future reference, NEVER listen to sizing advice on NT. I learned the hard way years ago.

Nike can make it so with constant restocks

At this point all OG colorways should temporarily be treated like Panda Dunks with weekly restocks for a month. unless they’re naturally undesired like the Playoffs or Cardinals, they would still dry up and Nike would retain the hype and resale value
Playoff 13s are “naturally undesired”? I’ve read it all here now

Playoff 13s are “naturally undesired”? I’ve read it all here now

They were/are easily able to get at retail and they not beating you over the head with resale and I believe it was that way last time they dropped a decade ago. I have a pair and love them tho.

1678598917467.jpeg

Cardinals sat too. Unless it’s a pair like these where you could start to see discounts if you over stock them, doing weekly restocks for a few weeks on OG colorways wouldn’t hurt Nikes business model

They were/are easily able to get at retail and they not beating you over the head with resale and I believe it was that way last time they dropped a decade ago. I have a pair and love them tho.

1678598917467.jpeg

Cardinals sat too. Unless it’s a pair like these where you could start to see discounts if you over stock them, doing weekly restocks for a few weeks on OG colorways wouldn’t hurt Nikes business model
Yeah and in 2010 they were gone instantly and going for 250 which was a LOT at the time. The “naturally undesirable” comment just doesn’t fit at all. They got sacked with a bad release date but it’s not like it’s a Jordan people think sucks 😂

Yeah and in 2010 they were gone instantly and going for 250 which was a LOT at the time. The “naturally undesirable” comment just doesn’t fit at all. They got sacked with a bad release date but it’s not like it’s a Jordan people think sucks 😂
Youre cap they sat for a long time in 2011 I got them a month after release? Nothing was unobtainable until the concords

These kids don’t want no 13s and that’s always going to be the determining factor for “value/resale” moving forward. All that “OG color way” talk means nothing to them

They have no connection to 13s, or most Jordan models at this point besides 1s and 4s. They like 4s because of Travis Scott. Not Michael Jordan

They barely wanted these 3s. They became enamored with them early because the resale value was high at first and they care about that before the actual shoe. These gonna be trade bait for them to get the actual shoes they want out of old heads or “lunch money”

Back
Top Bottom