Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

These kids don’t want no 13s and that’s always going to be the determining factor for “value/resale” moving forward. All that “OG color way” talk means nothing to them

They have no connection to 13s, or most Jordan models at this point besides 1s and 4s. They like 4s because of Travis Scott. Not Michael Jordan

They barely wanted these 3s. They became enamored with them early because the resale value was high at first and they care about that before the actual shoe. These gonna be trade bait for them to get the actual shoes they want out of old heads or “lunch money”
0EBE8AE0-9F1A-42AD-AA44-AAFFFEC84ED5.jpeg

70035ECC-2916-4BE7-9A6E-F8B25EC1F0DB.jpeg

They were/are easily able to get at retail and they not beating you over the head with resale and I believe it was that way last time they dropped a decade ago. I have a pair and love them tho.

1678598917467.jpeg

Cardinals sat too. Unless it’s a pair like these where you could start to see discounts if you over stock them, doing weekly restocks for a few weeks on OG colorways wouldn’t hurt Nikes business model
Info on jeans.

These kids don’t want no 13s and that’s always going to be the determining factor for “value/resale” moving forward. All that “OG color way” talk means nothing to them

They have no connection to 13s, or most Jordan models at this point besides 1s and 4s. They like 4s because of Travis Scott. Not Michael Jordan

They barely wanted these 3s. They became enamored with them early because the resale value was high at first and they care about that before the actual shoe. These gonna be trade bait for them to get the actual shoes they want out of old heads or “lunch money”

Couldnt have said it better myself. Im still kicking myself for bot getting the playoff 13s

Daaaamn, that sucks man. For future reference, NEVER listen to sizing advice on NT. I learned the hard way years ago.
Either way didn’t have a choice since 11 wasn’t even available at the jump. It’s all good just looking to trade locally or break even on a resell pair. Still baffled how people claiming 1/2 size down from their “tts” because they don’t run big at all 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wearing mine all weekend.
E211936C-11DD-4EF2-A3B1-27FB4C6DEA9E.png
Pants info? If you don’t mind
Either way didn’t have a choice since 11 wasn’t even available at the jump. It’s all good just looking to trade locally or break even on a resell pair. Still baffled how people claiming 1/2 size down from their “tts” because they don’t run big at all 🤷🏻‍♂️
People live in denial a lot these days. 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Off subject but…

I really truly believe COVID messed up a lot of people mentally. Watch in years to come it’ll be studies about it. 😂🤣

Good cheeba don’t mind me.

If it’s not a 1 or a 4 and it’s not super limited.

They don’t care about it

If it’s not a 1 or a 4 and it’s not super limited.

They don’t care about it
Im an out of touch millennial so this explains why when I looked for 4s because I hadn’t had a pair for a decade the resale prices were absolutely absurd. I was looking for Breds willing and thinking they’d be around 450 tops but I’d would have had to spend 700. H*** no. It’s like they switched places with 11s over the years in terms of hype and resale.

Couldnt have said it better myself. Im still kicking myself for bot getting the playoff 13s
check the outlets
Pants info? If you don’t mind

People live in denial a lot these days. 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Off subject but…

I really truly believe COVID messed up a lot of people mentally. Watch in years to come it’ll be studies about it. 😂🤣

Good cheeba don’t mind me.
Real tree x Nike.

Im an out of touch millennial so this explains why when I looked for 4s because I hadn’t had a pair for a decade the resale prices were absolutely absurd. I was looking for Breds willing and thinking they’d be around 450 tops but I’d would have had to spend 700. H*** no. It’s like they switched places with 11s over the years in terms of hype and resale.

Most definitely. And 4s got hot right before the pandemic, when all these dudes had them free government checks. So that 100% inflated the prices to ridiculous levels. Old crummy black cat 4s that dudes used to wear to work at McDonalds going for $900 because Eminem and Travis Scott wore them

Now they’re “grails” and status symbols

this is no shade, and I'm not trying to offend, but what exactly about this print makes it appealing? I'm generally curious because it doesn't resemble the usual elephant print
The lighter print is associated with closer to the OG, the darker more defined print is what we’ve had in modern times since the 2001 BC3. Hope that answers your question.

Post a pic of your pair. I wanna see how much of a pushover you are just because they told you that’s what the stock pics look like lol
Yea im a pushover due to the fact that I’m not crying about shoes being perfect. Didn’t you say that stock photos are the utmost iteration of a product with your big Mac analogy? Don’t contradict yourself.

Anyways, I don’t mind if the two shoes are a bit different. The shoe was inspired by a aged/worn Jordan 3 from the 80s it’s not supposed to be perfect.

Also the “aged” look was cool and unique with those OW 5s that came out for AS weekend in Chicago and they’ve done a good job with the 1s and these 3s, but there is a concern that they are going to start overdoing it with these OG color ways. Nobody is asking for this, JB. Keep them rare. They will age naturally on their own like every new shoe.

The last J's I picked up was in 2014 the carmines. I felt a lil sick thinking of how much I spent on shoes. I came back out for these! I got the nike poster from 1998 the free throw dunk and thought this would go good with the poster. I only entered skrs draw and got the L. Eastbay used to be my bred and butter for picking up retros! Hibbets would not let me get past the press and hold screen all other websites never let me in.

Back
Top Bottom