Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Brings me back to the '03 release where everyone was complaining about the quality, I see nothing has changed after 20 years. At least the '03's were only $100 so people kind of overlooked the quality issues back then. Really wanted to score 2 pairs but it appears that I am very fortunate to even walk away with 1 pair. I missed out on every white/cem 3's since the '03 version and these are my favorite color way of the 3's so I am very excited for my pair to come in. I just can't believe it's been 20 years since my last white/cem 3.
Same, this was my first WC release since 03. I wasn't going to miss out and had to cough up a couple of bucks to get them before the prices increase. Now that I have these and Air Max Penny Orlando's yesterday. Now I can finally rest until White/red 12's.

Still pissed Nike store didn't let me get my reserved pair since my app kept saying invalid device even after showing them proper identification and a screenshot of a online rep saying I should be good to pickup

LN 4
image.jpg

the apocolypse prediction of never getting these didn't end up happening.
got 2 for me and 2 for my girl.

went half size down hoping for a snug fit and felt like a big brain doing it.
half size down and i still have room.... thinking about going full size down if I buy more pairs.

Will be my only reply bc I don't want to derail the thread, but those tweets are more a sign of ignorance than racism. Some young white kids grow up thinking it's OK to say that bc they hear it a lot in music and social media but don't understand they shouldn't be using it. I'm not excusing it, just saying context matters. I didn't read anything hateful from the tweets, tbh it sounded like an normal young black guy. He just needs to replace the n word with bro lol. White parents need to do a better job teaching their kids why they can't use that word, even in a casual not hateful manner. Totally understand a black guy slapping the word out of his mouth if he uses it publicly but I also don't think it automatically makes him racist. It does make him ignorant though.

*I don't even know who the guy is, just commenting on young people using the non-er version of that word.
A white man whitesplaining another white dude using the n-word isn't the move.

Still pissed Nike store didn't let me get my reserved pair since my app kept saying invalid device even after showing them proper identification and a screenshot of a online rep saying I should be good to pickup
I had this problem but didn't tell them just let them scan the qr code screenshot. Then pulled my device back. Scan worked, I ran the hell outta there. Glad I took screenshots when I won the reserve.

Appreciate ya boss. Funny thing about Dicks was that they only had a 10.5 available when my tts is 11 but with all the 1/2 size down talks I was like maybe it’ll work…nope these are big toe smashers. Sad to let them go but I need my toes to be happy. #ToesBeforeHoes
Sooo they not 1/2 size down 🤔😂

88880576-51B4-4AFC-A426-1A7BECB2D04C.jpeg
6060C78E-1313-4EAB-8BBB-37EE440F8673.jpeg
4DECA440-3B27-4E96-ADF9-8778AB23CA65.jpeg

I ended up with one from each factory. Peep how much more yellow the LN4 midsole is. That pair was from the SD. Other 2 were in store pickups.

Thanks for pointing that out. There were some simple minded people in this thread.

Which LN is considered best? I'd say mine is on the light side. Have a 2nd coming, hoping mix and match worthy.

Back
Top Bottom