Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

56A78D56-394B-4455-B97C-0F3BFE9D3D17.jpeg

This is a good looking pair right here. :nthat:

Not them H&M sweats though.

This pair looks good. I actually care less about the thickness of the EP or how dark or light it is. I care most about how far back it ends when curving around the outer toe box, preferring that it ends almost immediately. Your pair does just that. Took me 5 pairs of fire reds to find that last year. Not even trying this year.
I appreciate that! I have to say I was a little bit disappointed at first but it’s hard to be happy in this hobby, especially when you’re constantly seeing other pairs that look different. I never even thought about what you said until now.

SNS arriving today. Even if they terrible im keeping em, more than makes up for my fire red 3s fiasco

Looks like Mj’s pair was off also …unless🤔….🤣

Attachments

• 197D6027-2DE0-4576-9E80-DAC7794B7E3E.jpeg
    197D6027-2DE0-4576-9E80-DAC7794B7E3E.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1,708
I dunno…230 ain’t cheap. 230 seems put to better use on NBs quality wise
We told Nike and JB that 230 was cool as soon as we paid resell on a pair on the aftermarket and/or everytime we paid more for worse or equal quality for each subsequent retro. The Cardinal 7 was $125 when it released in 92 and then $135 when it retroed almost 15 years later. That's a reasonable increase. But we're sneakers heads, when it comes to sneakers we aren't reasonable people 🤣🙂🤣. So they kept increasing and we kept buying them and then StockX came along and everything changed. So, even if you're retail only we've all contributed to these inflated prices sadly.

When I was a kid $100 was a lot and now that's a steal. Can't imagine what we'll be spending on our kids 🤦🏿‍♂️🤣

We told Nike and JB that 230 was cool as soon as we paid resell on a pair on the aftermarket and/or everytime we paid more for worse or equal quality for each subsequent retro. The Cardinal 7 was $125 when it released in 92 and then $135 when it retroed almost 15 years later. That's a reasonable increase. But we're sneakers heads, when it comes to sneakers we aren't reasonable people 🤣🙂🤣. So they kept increasing and we kept buying them and then StockX came along and everything changed. So, even if you're retail only we've all contributed to these inflated prices sadly.

When I was a kid $100 was a lot and now that's a steal. Can't imagine what we'll be spending on our kids 🤦🏿‍♂️🤣
Hell, sound like we the problem lol

You donated a crumbled pair of 03 white cements?
Only issue was the sole on one of the kicks. Someone could easily have scooped and done a sole swap. Kind of wish I did to be fair but all good! They were kept in pristine condition although worn heavily.

Back
Top Bottom