Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

87A5BB5F-9DD0-41B4-8458-3D20F26B3E5F.jpeg

07240E6B-C19F-467C-86E5-4DBD8762A5EA.jpeg

Finally got my pair from SNKRS (VW1) thicker EP than I hoped for but at least they match so I can’t complain

Last edited:
Anyone have any advice for my situation, I’d really appreciate it… I haven’t been around for a while.

I haven’t bought a pair of J’s in at least 10 years. Kids, work, had testicular cancer in 2015 etc.
All time favorite sneakers by far. So you can imagine how geeked I was for these.

Buying sneakers is a whole other world now. So I figured I would just use something like stock x, and forget about it.

My pair came in today, and they’re HUGE on me. I’ve been a 12 since high school, and I swear I feel like I need a whole size down

Stock x wont exchange them, didn’t really expect them to.

So now, I’m not sure what to do. I’ll get hosed if I sell them back. All I want is a pair I can wear, I guess in a size 11. Does anyone do trades anymore?

Anyone have a suggestion on what to do?

Appreciate all the help

Anyone have any advice for my situation, I’d really appreciate it… I haven’t been around for a while.

I haven’t bought a pair of J’s in at least 10 years. Kids, work, had testicular cancer in 2015 etc.
All time favorite sneakers by far. So you can imagine how geeked I was for these.

Buying sneakers is a whole other world now. So I figured I would just use something like stock x, and forget about it.

My pair came in today, and they’re HUGE on me. I’ve been a 12 since high school, and I swear I feel like I need a whole size down

So now, I’m not sure what to do. I’ll get hosed if I sell them back. All I want is a pair I can wear, I guess in a size 11. Does anyone do trades anymore?

Appreciate all the help

Hope you're doing well since your diagnosis/treatment/etc. 🙏

I would just sell your pair on eBay or StockX....whichever is easier for you.

Then buy a pair on eBay. You can pick out the exact pair you want. Confirm with the seller exactly what you'd be getting.

It's basically like a trade and that's what I did as I had to size down as well.

Appreciate all the help
Take the hit and sell them and get the right size (suggest half down in your case). Trying to do trades isn’t worth it, especially having been away from the hobby for so long.

Only options I can think of is:

-find a trading partner: here on NT, or locally on FB Marketplace (preferably someone with proof of purchase from a known retailer or secondary market (GOAT, eBay, StockX)
-do an exchange or in-store credit at a local resell shop.

Some shops will size swap for free or you can "sell it" to them and get an in store credit which is usually more than what you get for a cash out. Use the credit towards purchasing the right size given they have it in stock.

Or do a size swap. Not as many resell shops do that anymore and those that do usually charge a fee of $25 to $50 in my experience. What city and state are you in?

Appreciate all the help

What city you in? Nyc theres a bunch of places that do size swaps with a small fee, typically $30. If your city has a resale spot hit them up. If you tell me what city you in maybe I can find one for you.

Fellow cancer fam here, had HL last year and still working at it.

Only options I can think of is:

-find a trading partner: here on NT, or locally on FB Marketplace (preferably someone with proof of purchase from a known retailer or secondary market (GOAT, eBay, StockX)
-do an exchange or in-store credit at a local resell shop.

Some shops will size swap for free or you can "sell it" to them and get an in store credit which is usually more than what you get for a cash out. Use the credit towards purchasing the right size given they have it in stock.

Or do a size swap. Not as many resell shops do that anymore and those that do usually charge a fee of $25 to $50 in my experience. What city and state are you in?

Beat it android, let a fellow iphonenian help him out. :pimp:

I’d just order the pair you need and sell the 12s later when the price is better. I think you’ll sell for higher later than right now. Another reason I like GOAT is that you can at least exchange for credit and buy another pair, though I’ve never gone thru the process myself.

Appreciate all the help
See if a local resell store is willing to do a trade. That's what I did.

Thanks guys for all the suggestions. I’m in Chicago, the city, not the burbs.
I haven’t really noticed any sneaker shops. I know we have St. Alrfreds, but that’s all I can think of. If there’s any fellow Chicago sneakerheads around, I’d love to hear from you.

picasso swerve picasso swerve God bless man, for me, it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Major reality check.

86EDCDE5-11F6-4195-8581-87735F5AEE81.jpeg

got exclusive access for the first pair on SNKRS app and grabbed another pair off stock x while the prices are still decent..

for some reason there is a bit more room in the toe area (for me at least) for this specific release.. fire reds from a few months ago fit perfect, but these seem almost a half size up..

I’d just order the pair you need and sell the 12s later when the price is better. I think you’ll sell for higher later than right now. Another reason I like GOAT is that you can at least exchange for credit and buy another pair, though I’ve never gone thru the process myself.
Process is wonderful. One of the reasons I place GOAT above StockX. I've done it three times and had no issues. Only catch is it doesn't apply to an early release purchase and if you withdraw your money back to your bank you'll get hit with that 2.9% withdrawal fee. I've never gotten around it but I have gotten them to give me a credit for the same amount and they always rounded up.

Finally have them in hand after striking out on every possible entry. Last time I bought white/cem 3's was in high school back in 2003. In fact, I think I joined NT around that time I did try for every white/cem 3 version that came out since 2013 but struck out on every one of those as well. 20 years is a long time though so I'm super excited to have them in hand again.

Paid retail for 1 (my buddy hit one on SNKRS for me) and resale for the other. Resale pair (LNM) look better than the SNKRS pair (LN3). In the pics SNKRS (LN3) is on the left and resale (LNM) is on the right. The EP pattern and match is better on the LNM pair and the leather looks better as well. However, the LN3 pair came with a huge line in the toe box which can be seen in the last pic. Luckily it doesn't look like it'll show once the shoe is worn and the leather creases.

As for the impression on the shoe itself, I think Nike did a fantastic job on these. I was not sold on the "pre-aging" when these were announced but in person they look amazing. Doesn't look over done and it doesn't take anything away from the shoe., if anything it adds a nice unique touch. The shape on these are probably the best we've seen yet and the quality seem very good overall. Bought 2 so I can rock one without any worries, definitely my favorite 3's ever!

Attachments

• IMG_3549.jpeg
    IMG_3549.jpeg
    313.2 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_3551.jpeg
    IMG_3551.jpeg
    310.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3553.jpeg
    IMG_3553.jpeg
    343.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3556.jpeg
    IMG_3556.jpeg
    354.1 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_3617.jpeg
    IMG_3617.jpeg
    407.5 KB · Views: 444
Thanks guys for all the suggestions. I’m in Chicago, the city, not the burbs.
I haven’t really noticed any sneaker shops. I know we have St. Alrfreds, but that’s all I can think of. If there’s any fellow Chicago sneakerheads around, I’d love to hear from you.

picasso swerve picasso swerve God bless man, for me, it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Major reality check.
Try calling Urban Jungle.

Process is wonderful. One of the reasons I place GOAT above StockX. I've done it three times and had no issues. Only catch is it doesn't apply to an early release purchase and if you withdraw your money back to your bank you'll get hit with that 2.9% withdrawal fee. I've never gotten around it but I have gotten them to give me a credit for the same amount and they always rounded up.
You can withdraw the credit to your bank account??? I thought it was just given as GOAT bucks 😂

Back
Top Bottom