Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I understand it’s just how “fashion” goes, but you need to realize something. You and similar people who jump from fashion fad to fashion fad are the only ones who dressed like this. WE were making fun of y’all at the time. Now, a few years later, you’re making fun of the expensive clothes YOU yourself bought and wore, seemingly unaware that you’re doing the same thing again. Rinse and repeat.

Again, it’s “fashion,” I get it. But have a little self awareness, my dude.

It aint that serious pleighboi. I can make fun of myself in a few years for the baggy pants, idc. :lol:

Speaking of jacking ish, when I hear all of that hang tag talk and the old days of Starter jackets, I think about how dudes used to jack MB hood ornaments and wear them around. And there was always that one dude who went the extra mile and wore a Jaguar hood ornament 😂

Wouldn't be surprised to see hood ornaments come back. Lol. You know you’re old and washed when stuff you wore in middle and high school comes back in style. Maybe I was oblivious, but I was surprised to see the MCM backpacks trending a few years ago. That was the first time I noticed them in probably 30 years, give or take a few years.

That, and they have ‘90s days at school. It’s the equivalent to hearing someone tell us they went to school in the ‘60s/‘70s and we looked at them as if they rode dinosaurs to school. Thankfully we have the internet to bridge the gap.

Speaking of jacking ish, when I hear all of that hang tag talk and the old days of Starter jackets, I think about how dudes used to jack MB hood ornaments and wear them around. And there was always that one dude who went the extra mile and wore a Jaguar hood ornament 😂

Had a new kid come into my class in 8th grade (Cincinnati area). He was from Chicago and talked a big game. He told everybody he had brass knuckles in his fanny pack. He left it on his desk and walked away, so knowing he was full of crap, I unzipped it to find nothing but a stolen MB hood ornament. :rofl:

Had a new kid come into my class in 8th grade (Cincinnati area). He was from Chicago and talked a big game. He told everybody he had brass knuckles in his fanny pack. He left it on his desk and walked away, so knowing he was full of crap, I unzipped it to find nothing but a stolen MB hood ornament. :rofl:
When you’re in eighth grade, you think you’re hard AF and a G, when in reality you weigh a buck fifteen and still get whooped by moms.

I gotchu

F65B6E03-6ED3-420F-AD62-0C5F95FB44A0.jpeg

:pimp:
Nope not letting him dress like that

Slim fit/skinny jeans yes because he’s slim
But no holes in his jeans and he doesn’t want his ankles showing when he’s wearing jeans
He definitely wouldn’t wear that baggy shirt :lol:

my pair from snipes arrived this week. I’m happy with them. EP matches and is thin. Wc3 was my first pair freshman year high school bought them with my summer job money. So these are def nostalgic for me and a must have. Glad to have them in the collection want a second pair to have on ice.
LN3 factory
BC1AEE10-3014-42AE-B5AA-643A7C140AEB.jpeg 29575498-27F4-4950-AADA-9A5713AC3AD0.jpeg 0CCBB297-39C7-45FC-9CA9-6C0F7D6393AE.jpeg 1393F79F-86E4-448E-97EA-3CDD3D5AB45B.jpeg

Attachments

• 96102F86-95BC-4580-9502-C6AFD697D942.jpeg
    96102F86-95BC-4580-9502-C6AFD697D942.jpeg
    298.4 KB · Views: 58
Double up pair came in from ebay. This is the only double up I have in my small collection and I was anticipating these like crazy. Looking back, JB has given us some classic releases the past couple of years so I was able to cop the few "must haves" left on my list; this was the last "must have" for me.

This one has some imperfections though (LN3) , so I'm beating this pair and keeping my LNM atmos pair on ice. The print and leather is consistent so I'm OK overall. I used to think yall were crazy when you were complaining about shape, details etc. but I see where yall are coming from now... these look so much smoother on feet compared to my 2011 BC3s :lol:

No releases on my radar (so far), so I'm chillin. I would be satisfied not purchasing another shoe for the rest of the year
20230325_073739.jpg

20230325_073839.jpg

20230325_074112.jpg

The details matter, even the little ones. Especially for us heads who owned many of the OG’s back in the day. This is why we want lower EP on our 3’s (but higher patent leather cut on 11’s), grey edges on the panels for shoes like the BC4 or Infared 6, red pull tabs on Playoff 8’s, the correct shade of red on white/red 12’s, or even the cracked pattern look that was used on Charcoal 9’s / Playoff 8’s durabuck.

Struck out on these. Put my third pair of my ds 2019 bred 11 on tradeblock for a ds of these and a ds playoff 13 2023. A willing person accepted my offer last saturday. Got the update today that our shoes were autheticated an is en route to be shipped. My first tradeblock trade too. Pretty stoked.
Screenshot-20230324-190837-Tradeblock.jpg

What a come up! Well done. :emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

Well....technically....the MB emblem 'could' be used as brass knuckles. :lol:

It must be said... I'm glad I didn't listen to those people trying to say size down because these run big. I would've been hot if I had a pair too snug.

It must be said... I'm glad I didn't listen to those people trying to say size down because these run big. I would've been hot if I had a pair too snug.

I've only worn my pair for 2 days, but they do feel slightly longer than my FR3. But at the same time, my pinky toe is already pushing the lateral side so I think 1/2 size down would cause me some unwanted pressure.

I used to think yall were crazy when you were complaining about shape, details etc. but I see where yall are coming from now... these look so much smoother on feet compared to my 2011 BC3s :lol:

Gee, ya don’t say. Yeah, isn’t it interesting how the usual suspects telling us to stop complaining and to get over it haven’t been in here? Funny how that works. :stoneface:

:rofl:

I gave up on trying to find thin and light EP. Feels like they’re a unicorn for bigger sizes.

3 pairs retail (2x DSG, 1x DTLR/Villa) and none worth keeping so I had to find a good pair on eBay. All I care is that the EP matches, isn’t Sharpie thick, and same size/length/shape.

Back
Top Bottom