Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

One of the greatest-looking shoes ever, with anything anywhere.
9C8FA08C-5517-4B1D-BB26-21E6DF1A367C.jpeg

rainking rainking enlightened me on an insole being a sockliner back in the 2018 concord thread. I think what we all thought the sockliner was is actually the padded ankle collar or some **** like that?

I mean that’s fine if you’re in the 0.1% that refers to an insole as that but in 2023 not many people do

“For sale, no OG sockliners”

Like what grandpa?

Yeah but you said, “That’s not the sockliner.” So what did you THINK the sockliner is? Genuinely curious.

...when this classic looks something like what it's supposed to
and not like the toys they gave us for years

Exactly. And THAT, my friends, is why we clamored for a proper retro of these for a billion years.

rainking rainking enlightened me on an insole being a sockliner back in the 2018 concord thread. I think what we all thought the sockliner was is actually the padded ankle collar or some **** like that?

🤣 I don’t even remember that lol. But yeah, I don’t know what else a sockliner could be. Unless we just call the fabric ON TOP of the insole the sockliner.

Last edited:
The only problem with my brothas pic is he wasn’t staring at his phone, the ground, or off into the distance.

Word to the hypes that do that

Nah, man. I don’t want to be overly critical but there’s like a hundred things wrong with his pic.

He’s not even posing next to a cement mixer, or at the zoo next to the elephants.

Struck out on these. Put my third pair of my ds 2019 bred 11 on tradeblock for a ds of these and a ds playoff 13 2023. A willing person accepted my offer last saturday. Got the update today that our shoes were autheticated an is en route to be shipped. My first tradeblock trade too. Pretty stoked.
Screenshot-20230324-190837-Tradeblock.jpg

Last edited:
The wider the better. 😉

3C562599-BC3B-49F2-97A2-ADED2E8E5935.jpeg
Dope, especially Stussy x DSMNY. I’m amazed at the staying power of Stussy. Still have stuff from the late 90s that are in the rotation. And I’m sure I have some XL eight ball shirts from the late 80s at moms. Definitely rocked the Stussy T shirt + Anchor Blue baggy shorts + Air Maxes / Agassis / Bo Jacksons in the late 80s / early 90s.

Dope, especially Stussy x DSMNY. I’m amazed at the staying power of Stussy. Still have stuff from the late 90s that are in the rotation. And I’m sure I have some XL eight ball shirts from the late 80s at moms. Definitely rocked the Stussy T shirt + Anchor Blue baggy shorts + Air Maxes / Agassis / Bo Jacksons in the late 80s / early 90s.

But do you still have the stolen 8 ball from the billiards place/pool hall that you drilled out for your stick shift/manual transmission? Then proceeded to burn the sh*t out of your hand on hot days 🤣

(Note to self: apparently you can buy them and they’re ubiquitous now lol. Sure wasn’t an Amazon, eBay, or Alibaba to buy them from in the early ‘90s)

s-l1600.jpg

5ab35b3eda0037454cd9d909-contest.jpg

They had a resurgence a couple years ago, I had hella Stussy tees back in the day, always been a fan of their fossil kicks. Been up on it again as well cant even front.

6E146FD0-A2DE-4104-A622-2D6704D6E37D.jpeg

My favs :pimp: Migh pick up those Converses that dropped today tomorrow if DSM still has.

My last pair was delivered today. Went a little overboard with quantity but I’m finally done.

We’re onto Cincinnati boys.

LFG baby.

I understand it’s just how “fashion” goes, but you need to realize something. You and similar people who jump from fashion fad to fashion fad are the only ones who dressed like this. WE were making fun of y’all at the time. Now, a few years later, you’re making fun of the expensive clothes YOU yourself bought and wore, seemingly unaware that you’re doing the same thing again. Rinse and repeat.

Again, it’s “fashion,” I get it. But have a little self awareness, my dude.

But do you still have the stolen 8 ball from the billiards place/pool hall that you drilled out for your stick shift/manual transmission? Then proceeded to burn the sh*t out of your hand on hot days 🤣

(Note to self: apparently you can buy them and they’re ubiquitous now lol. Sure wasn’t an Amazon, eBay, or Alibaba to buy them from in the early ‘90s)

s-l1600.jpg

5ab35b3eda0037454cd9d909-contest.jpg
Speaking of jacking ish, when I hear all of that hang tag talk and the old days of Starter jackets, I think about how dudes used to jack MB hood ornaments and wear them around. And there was always that one dude who went the extra mile and wore a Jaguar hood ornament 😂

Back
Top Bottom