Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

^^Can you think of a hip hop group today that brings the fire the way that Wu-Tang brought it back in the 90s.

Cuz if there is one, I would love to listen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240106_004304_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_004304_Google.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 396
My vote goes to WC3s over the SBs. I have both and I think the WC3s are more interesting looking. I love the hang tag and the booklet they come with. I doubled up on these. Their accessibility puts these on the top for me too.

The SBs are amazing and I love the colorway, they are a bit bulky for me tho to the point we’re I feel like I’m wearing slippers. But also they look f*%king sick in feet in the mirror.

Confused what people mean when they say don’t like the CW on SB4, just anti anything with green?

The cream, green and white scheme works well together
Yeah it’s basically that. “Any other color” for some of these dudes. I don’t really get it cause I don’t feel that way about any primary color lol

Son.. what if you just don't like it :lol: I'm not into green like that.. SB's play nice.. they're clean.. but that colorway never makes them a top anything for me :lol:
This seems to be a hard concept for NT to grasp. Idc what materials a shoe has or how comfortable you claim they are. If the colorway isn't hitting to me then I'm not copping and I'm damn sure not listing them as a top release for me. They're not ugly at all but like you, green colorways on kicks do nothing for me. Using the logic in here, most of 'Craft' releases and AMM releases from last year should be ranked above the WC3s since most of them have superior materials.

Yea I’m not really into green on my kicks either. The only pair I have with any green at all are my Seattle 10’s (green on Bordeaux 7’s tongue doesn’t count).

Confused what people mean when they say don’t like the CW on SB4, just anti anything with green?

The cream, green and white scheme works well together
I don't think it's that they don't like it. I think it's just an over reaction to people who already over reacting to the colorway as if it's the best we've seen on a 4. It's not the best but saying you don't like it is just as weird. It's a simple colorway. It's nice .we've definitely seen better though. I would've even put the SB4 colorway in my top 10 of AJ4 colorways.

Back
Top Bottom