Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Not really... This is why you watch instead of speculating because when you're wrong it just comes off as hate, no offense.

This first vid he's just kicking his $#it and telling us why the reimagined joints might be better than the OGs. It's a speculative vid based on pics and previews since he hadn't gotten them yet.

In this video he goes over the demand for the sneakers and speculates on when he thinks a shock drop is happening.

In this video he finally gets them in hand and shares his first thoughts and impressions.

In this video he goes over a few important about the shoe's release that he feels you should know such as being patient and not jumping the gun because the prices have been continually going down.

This last video is of course the in depth on feet review and overview.

As you can see each video served it's purpose. To insinuate he's "milking" content is very disingenuous. Dude tries to give us at least one vid a day so sometimes a shoe may be the main topic more than once. Just be more responsible of what you're putting out there, a lot of traffic comes through niketalk and people may be turned off Jay by y'all's posts without even giving him a chance. I understand that most of y'all are just joking but people who may be new to NT or just visiting may not pick up on the humor so let's try to keep comments like this to a minimum.

That you, Jay?

Not really... This is why you watch instead of speculating because when you're wrong it just comes off as hate, no offense.

This first vid he's just kicking his $#it and telling us why the reimagined joints might be better than the OGs. It's a speculative vid based on pics and previews since he hadn't gotten them yet.

In this video he goes over the demand for the sneakers and speculates on when he thinks a shock drop is happening.

In this video he finally gets them in hand and shares his first thoughts and impressions.

In this video he goes over a few important about the shoe's release that he feels you should know such as being patient and not jumping the gun because the prices have been continually going down.

As you can see each video served it's purpose. To insinuate he's "milking" content is very disingenuous. Dude tries to give us at least one vid a day so sometimes a shoe may be the main topic more than once. Just be more responsible of what you're putting out there, a lot of traffic comes through niketalk and people may be turned off Jay by y'all's posts without even giving him a chance. I understand that most of y'all are just joking but people who may be new to NT or just visiting may not pick up on the humor so let's try to keep comments like this to a minimum.

I want somebody to luv me like this

I want somebody to luv me like this
Y'all are dragging it now... Dude made a post and I provided context. I didn't even bring up Jay in this thread. It's just crazy how y'all clown dude when all he does is get money, get fly, and send out positive vibes. There are shoetubers out there who are much more deserving of the hate than Jay. That man don't bother nobody

Y'all are dragging it now... Dude made a post and I provided context. I didn't even bring up Jay in this thread. It's just crazy how y'all clown dude when all he does is get money, get fly, and send out positive vibes. There are shoetubers out there who are much more deserving of the hate than Jay. That man don't bother nobody
Hey mane say mane I get it you are fan or a supporter or whatever but you can't stop ppl from saying what they want to say. I've seen you in the past defending this dude and posting vids saying he can dress and ****.

Jay you good big homie. In all seriousness I appreciate you putting out some content for the shoes even tho I skip through most of it. This is nt and there are some older guys on here who are gonna give you a hard time. No hate big dog keep doing you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
ADVERTISEMENT
Damn Jay! u talking about yourself in 3rd person is kinda crazy but you proved my point... Less is more my guy, you could've done all that in 2 vids but get them views playa​

Funniest thing you said though was "Just be more responsible"... What you think this is, drinking and driving lol? No wait, you think I'm Peter Parker and you Uncle Ben? If you don't take your "with great power, comes great responsibility" face ah outta here :lol:

What's funny is Meth or Steve usually delete comments or give warnings whenever threads start to get off track but they've sat back and watched as dudes have slandered this man for 2 pages straight. That's corny AF to me but I'm unwatching this thread, too much negativity in here for me. Thread is about Reimagined 4s not Jay the Sneaker guy... Enjoy the thread I'm out✌🏾

What's funny is Meth or Steve usually delete comments or give warnings whenever threads start to get off track but they've sat back and watched as dudes have slandered this man for 2 pages straight. That's corny AF to me but I'm unwatching this thread, too much negativity in here for me. Thread is about Reimagined 4s not Jay the Sneaker guy... Enjoy the thread I'm out✌🏾
Can’t slander a man with an opinion of his “content”.

No hate slim… he’s just a bamma who is cringe and wears terrible fits… that s it… that’s all 🤷🏾‍♂️

bammas throw around the “hate” lable too freely… it ain’t always hate my nig

Last edited:
Nah come back slim… 🥴😂

I’m with you. Young kid is positive and seems to legit like shoes. He’s one of few cats I’ll watch. The catch phrases are annoying but overall I like the presentation. I’m all about supporting young brothers. Again he seems like a positive cat.

He's asking which value is it going to be closer to.

WC3
Or
AMM5
Yeah I’m saying the WC3 is already higher. And they were easy to get. Even the Dusk AMMs are sitting around 300 when they were 270 from AMM. The dollar value is about the same. So why would we compare those to this? Makes zero sense

Back
Top Bottom