Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

That’s how most shock drops are :lol:

I know. I was the first person to bring that up when shoetubers was pump faking y’all about “one month. Any day now”

I’m sayin I’ll have a pair either way. Doesn’t matter if it’s next week, or the week after that. I see no difference

I know. I was the first person to bring that up when shoetubers was pump faking y’all about “one month. Any day now”

I’m sayin I’ll have a pair either way. Doesn’t matter if it’s next week, or the week after that. I see no difference
I’d like to hit on a shock drop cause that’s fun and exciting. But I’m getting this shoe either way.

I’d say be alert today, tomorrow, and Thursday at 1pm ET.

this may be the most successful/rare instances where I will accept the material change. 2019 shape just makes you go limp

I’d like to hit on a shock drop cause that’s fun and exciting. But I’m getting this shoe either way.

I’d say be alert today, tomorrow, and Thursday at 1pm ET.

Basically

Only appeal of a shock drop 2 weeks out is that people get to “be the first” to post the ‘Got ‘Em’ screenshot on here, or to post your pics before the other 900 people coming behind you on release day.

Some 99 pics
20240129_213808 (1).jpg
20240129_214808.jpg
20240129_213719.jpg
These are damn near the 99 shape! Mesh, mesh shape, and NA alignment appear to be the only differences! Cant wait!

Basically

Only appeal of a shock drop 2 weeks out is that people get to “be the first” to post the ‘Got ‘Em’ screenshot on here, or to post your pics before the other 900 people coming behind you on release day.
Nah the shock drops are when Nike drops the bulk of their stock. At least for me that’s why it’s important to be ready for it. Has nothing to do with getting them early. On release date they’ll have much less stock and many more entries.

My brain every time the last retro is discussed: "Oh, that was only 2019? That just happened", immediately followed by "Damn, that was 5 years ago".
My thought is always “strange thing to bring up when the shape is still better than 20 years of this shoe before it”

Back
Top Bottom