Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

At this point these are all just pictures and vids of shoes I’m going to take Ls on.

I barely even see the shoes anymore.

…just giant flaming Ls in the pits of hell.

125332DA-97E4-49CA-89EE-64E36E665A62.jpeg

Same exact color way of the jd sports air force 1 b grade drop from like 05. Same dusty grey and everything.

Glad I got these out the way, of course wish we could’ve gotten military blues, but these are a good simple shoe, def this years “tech white/reverse Oreos” LOVE the box too…. Great summer shoe, leather is tumbled and looks great, now onto midnight navy 6s and wait for infrared 4s

Attachments

• C3B97447-047A-483A-8D98-B41B19A685D7.jpeg
    C3B97447-047A-483A-8D98-B41B19A685D7.jpeg
    309.3 KB · Views: 1,111
Glad I got these out the way, of course wish we could’ve gotten military blues, but these are a good simple shoe, def this years “tech white/reverse Oreos” LOVE the box too…. Great summer shoe, leather is tumbled and looks great, now onto midnight navy 6s and wait for infrared 4s
You find the toe box to look different than your normal Jordan 4

Toe box is the same as the last couple releases, I was talking about the actual box, it’s black with that splattered effect 🤌🏽🤌🏽

Back
Top Bottom