Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

What old rule? Ebay has been authenticating for 2 years now... long as they are over a certain price snd not customized then you are protected. If they get lost or stolen after they get authentucated you are fine, it is between the buyer ebay and paypal or whatever CC they used after that.
You're not comprehending what I'm saying, you obviously haven't sold anything recently.

There is a NEW standard shipping service for the Authentic program that is insured. It just started in like October or November.

But if you have a listing that's been up before that it probably doesn't have that new shipping service because back when you made the listing it didn't exist. So in that case he would need to have his own insurance.

That new tax rule went into effect in 2022 and is absolutely ridiculous, they changed it from $20k+/200 transactions to $600+/0 transactions. Waaaaay too radical and drastic imo.
It was supposed to go into effect 2021 and never did.

Didn't he wear them?

That's a fair price IMO. Still over retail for a worn shoe.
Depends on the condition of the shoe. But if you go on GOAT, $260 is still really low for a used pair.

As for dumping a shoe to avoid taxes - IRS is not hunting you down because you didn’t pay taxes on $200-300 in capital gains. Lol. They got bigger fish to fry.

Depends on the condition of the shoe. But if you go on GOAT, $260 is still really low for a used pair.

As for dumping a shoe to avoid taxes - IRS is not hunting you down because you didn’t pay taxes on $200-300 in capital gains. Lol. They got bigger fish to fry.

Apologies for my ignorance. Didn't know this shoe was now in the 4-500's.

Madness.

I just got a message from a guy on a movie forum I frequent, saying that he’s willing to trade his DS 85 Georgetown 1s for my lightly used Military Blacks…something I had proposed a few weeks ago.

…I feel sick to my stomach.

I honestly don't think they have the time or manpower to chase a threshold that low.
Probably not, but you never know.

Either way, you’d still have to fill out the 1040 long form.

So I’d have to spend $50 on Turbo Tax.

…at least that’s my understanding.

Looks like any shoes I sell Via GOAT I’ll have to use as GOAT credit instead depositing into my bank to avoid this crap.

If I’m looking to sell a shoe quick, for whatever reason, I don’t really sweat the price too much.

In the long run, fifty bucks isn’t going to make too much of a difference.

…$100 might be different.

Speaking of which.. my joints I copped from GOAT came in a while ago.. just haven’t had an occasion to wear em.. weather been very isssshy.. hopefully when the sun comes out one of these days.. I’ll rock

Heard it’s supped to be sunny skies today.. so I took these off ice for the first time

2D34E271-709A-4232-A9A2-B4036B9FDEC2.jpeg
B1E581FF-AD90-4541-AA5E-E4AAC874DC39.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom