Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

Just waited 45 minutes for through snipes and sold out…. they can’t even out the oos messages

$350 resale. Animals. I miss being able to go into a local store and get pretty much any release I wanted. SNKRS is the absolute worst.

i remember walking into niketown when the bred 4s dropped, trying on shoes, and taking my sweet damn time....also copped a pair on sneakers cuz there wasn't a draw and instant sell out. those were the days...and that was just 3 years ago.

Unbelievable. L on SNKRS for me and my girl's entire family who were all trying for me. Watched every single SNKRS Live thing, interacted, favorited, all that. Even bought stuff yesterday. Asked a buddy to try for me last night and he didn't even know these were a thing. He hit. :lol::rolleyes

Whoa, I also just checked out a size 12 on DSG. 90 minutes after they went on sale. Hopefully I don't get a cancellation email. Keep trying people.

Double up completed.
F6A21208-1438-4DAB-8103-68DE190AED0C.jpeg

Got W on Champs Ship to Me.
Tbh, never even got a wiff on foot apps. Usually I can't even sign in for these type of releases.
Contemplating going to Sneakercon today - but is everything usually overpriced?

Just picked my pair up from the footapp instore entry. Thoroughly surprised I hit given that I’m like Tier x1 and only reason I have any points at all to do headstart is because they do random promotion to watch a video.

03144AF6-BE89-4D3E-A648-FB9183651E7A.jpeg
These are going to the moon. Buy now before it’s too late

Back
Top Bottom