Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

B4EE19CB-82C8-4E01-B382-658592CEEB89.jpeg

5F40919F-03AC-4AE5-9115-999FB57F8FD6.jpeg

I paid in total $353 to goat on may 26 for these mil blacks. loved fondling them, turning them over and over, watching the videos. but I've worn them twice since and they haven't moved from the shelves since and probably won't more than 1 or 2 times

my personal style is... not universal so what the f do I know. but I find them kind of boring and generic. I like to wear shoes that pop, for good or bad, and I feel like for 98% of the population, "those are sneakers" whereas I'm looking for "whoa wtf are those". get the aj4 zen masters instead, they're cheaper and cooler. hell I might trade my blacks (size 10 tho) for the zens, at least those have some character

Any pics of different lace swaps? I'm out of commission with COVID and don't have the energy to pull out the lace bag to test different combos. I would love to see what people have done.

I paid in total $353 to goat on may 26 for these mil blacks. loved fondling them, turning them over and over, watching the videos. but I've worn them twice since and they haven't moved from the shelves since and probably won't more than 1 or 2 times

my personal style is... not universal so what the f do I know. but I find them kind of boring and generic. I like to wear shoes that pop, for good or bad, and I feel like for 98% of the population, "those are sneakers" whereas I'm looking for "whoa wtf are those". get the aj4 zen masters instead, they're cheaper and cooler. hell I might trade my blacks (size 10 tho) for the zens, at least those have some character

Zens launched?

Just messaged a seller on eBay who’s selling a pair he bought on eBay, asking him why he’s selling a pair he just bought and he replied that the shoe has factory flaws and he wants to recoup his money and get another pair.

He only posted one photo and said nothing about the flaws in his description. Won’t provide any additional photos.

Seems shady as funk, but he has a 100% rating on 289 sales.

…I don’t get it.

I understand what you mean, but I’m kind of the opposite.

As I’ve gotten older I’ve developed a preference for cleaner, more basic colorways that I can wear with anything and I know I’ll never grow out of, style wise.

I love my University Blues, but there’s a lot of shirts I can’t wear with them because of the color.

Sold my Raging Bull 5s…no more all red shoes for me.👨‍🦳

Back
Top Bottom