Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

I know people that missed on snkrs for the reimagined 4s so don’t think this will be as easy as ya want to say.

They didn't try that hard then, because they could have gone to stores after.

Nothing has changed. Try apps/raffles. Try on SNKRS. Go to stores the next day. Plus they had restocks and will be having more.

Because someone tried and missed out on SNKRS doesn't mean they were hard to get. It's that they put as little effort as possible and then expected them. That's bare minimum effort.

I can’t get a “hyped release” or collab to save my life, but for my size, I haven’t had any issues with getting most if not all of the recent GR releases that I’ve truly wanted. I believe (hope) these will be as difficult as any other pair.

In all seriousness, I don’t understand how folks don’t come away with a pair between online and in store, assuming you’re not on a farm with a 56k modem trying.

Got pushed back to 5/25

Jordan really trying to build the hype on these

Some of yall def not eating on release date lol

Bruh I was off from work when they were originally scheduled to release 😂 I can’t believe they pushed them back. Oh well. Hopefully the shock drop is while I’m home connected to wifi.

What OG colorway has been hard to get lately?

These will be a 6-7 out of 10 on the difficulty scale but y'all always focused on the wrong thing

"OG colorway" means nothing in a 2024 context. These kids care ZERO about that and they the main competition.

If these are going to be tough it's because shoetube been comparing them to the SB4s for months at this point, and they have very similar color blocking to that VERY DESIRED sneaker.

military-blue-jordan-4-4.jpg

In the minds of these kids these will be to the SB4s what the Mocha 1s were to the TS1 Mocha. They're the ultimate consolation prize. You can already hear clueless people calling these the "Blue SB4s"

These will be a 6-7 out of 10 on the difficulty scale but y'all always focused on the wrong thing

"OG colorway" means nothing in a 2024 context. These kids care ZERO about that and they the main competition.

If these are going to be tough it's because shoetube been comparing them to the SB4s for months at this point, and they have very similar color blocking to that VERY DESIRED sneaker.

military-blue-jordan-4-4.jpg

In the minds of these kids these will be to the SB4s what the Mocha 1s were to the TS1 Mocha. They're the ultimate consolation prize. You can already hear clueless people calling these the "Blue SB4s"

BLUE SBs :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom