Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

I got a guy whose cousin knows a guy who knows a guy's uncle who also knows a lady's brother and that lady's brother apparently knows a guy that works with Nike/JB inventory and apparently there's gonna be 23,000,000,000 pairs of these. Expect to see them on shelves at your local Payless, DSW, Speedway gas station, etc. They're gonna be everywhere.

I got a guy whose cousin knows a guy who knows a guy's uncle who also knows a lady's brother and that lady's brother apparently knows a guy that works with Nike/JB inventory and apparently there's gonna be 23,000,000,000 pairs of these. Expect to see them on shelves at your local Payless, DSW, Speedway gas station, etc. They're gonna be everywhere.

Yep, I know that same lady's brother ;-).

Hey, if some guy on the artist formerly known as Twitter said that there will be 800,000 pairs, then there will be precisely 800,000 pairs! Not 1 pair more or less!!!

200w.gif

this the wrong shoe to be releasing so many pairs lol

also its crazy how many panda dunks they released in the last year. wish they would have done **** like that to other popular shoes through the years.

Back
Top Bottom