Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Since when do we listen to anything those IG idiots say? :lol:

I guess. I’m not gonna deny that. But you just said “I don’t think anyone ever said sb shape” and literally multiple accounts legitimate or not said sb shaped confirmed. So it wasn’t just wishful thinking. It was put out there multiple times that sb shape was confirmed.

Last edited:
@souljaman22 Girl Thats Jules Girl Thats Jules have you decided if you’re in yet? Thanks for posting pics. Where do these rank among OG IVs for you? Happy Holidays much love.
P.S. These will make a great graduation gift
Yea, I'm in because of the Nike Air. The shape is probably going to be the same shape we've been getting since about 2021. :angry:

BC
WC
Fire Red
Military Blue
Retro+ colorways

1000004056.jpg

Before tonight's game.

A few memories of MB IVs that I remember like yesterday and why I am actually excited for these with Nike Air

In December of 1990, I really wanted the Fire Red Vs for Christmas, and I was at the Mall with my Dad shopping. We went into Champs and the Military Blue IV was still there in Kids sizes of course. My Dad had me try on a pair and I loved them. Mind you, I had the Fire red IVs the previous year, but they werent Nike Air because my foot was too small that year, so this wouldve been my first shoe with a visible air unit. Christmas day arrives and I got the Fire Red V(Reflective Tongue) and I was excited but have always wanted the Military Blue IV since then.

In June of 1999 after buying the White Cement IV, I asked the lady if they were getting the blue pair, I didnt know the exact color names at the time, and she said yes that they were supposed to get them soon after that. Needless to say, she was referring to the All Leather Columbia Blue IVs lol. So Ive been waiting 23 years for this IV to be released correctly.

Side Note- 2006s sucked and 2012s sucked even more with that blue air unit.

A few memories of MB IVs that I remember like yesterday and why I am actually excited for these with Nike Air

In December of 1990, I really wanted the Fire Red Vs for Christmas, and I was at the Mall with my Dad shopping. We went into Champs and the Military Blue IV was still there in Kids sizes of course. My Dad had me try on a pair and I loved them. Mind you, I had the Fire red IVs the previous year, but they werent Nike Air because my foot was too small that year, so this wouldve been my first shoe with a visible air unit. Christmas day arrives and I got the Fire Red V(Reflective Tongue) and I was excited but have always wanted the Military Blue IV since then.

In June of 1999 after buying the White Cement IV, I asked the lady if they were getting the blue pair, I didnt know the exact color names at the time, and she said yes that they were supposed to get them soon after that. Needless to say, she was referring to the All Leather Columbia Blue IVs lol. So Ive been waiting 23 years for this IV to be released correctly.

Side Note- 2006s sucked and 2012s sucked even more with that blue air unit.

Nice! I have a similar memory burned into my brain. No stores in my city carried Jordans, so we had to go out of town to get them. My best friend's grandparents had promised to get him a pair for our 7th grade basketball season since they were our school colors. I still remember walking into Foot Locker and seeing the Military Blues and the Hot Lava Agassis on the shelf and my mind was blown. My friend got the Militaries and I went home and begged my parents for the Tech Challenges.

Back
Top Bottom