Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Dude is just mad he wasnt the first one to create this thread... which I am thankful for because I dont have to click that little button at the bottom of the page to see it. Someone needs to tell him hes not gonna earn a boy scouts badge for creating the most threads on NT, but I wish they would make one for his *** so he would stop.

Unfortunately we all know the only thing that can stop him will be a massive heart attack brought on by years of eating greasy *** red robin.

therealest doesn’t even have messaging. So many people tried to contact him about duplicate posts, his hate toward several models, the side effects of caffeine, or suggesting to scrap the jean shorts or following up with his complaints like this. BTW, Is the website running slow for you? Im struggling over here

I never heard the caffeine bit, but it cant be as bad as him hating on Jayson Tatum cause he dont like his haircut. :lol:

Last edited:

It makes no sense the release date in the thread title still hasn't been updated to the correct date when it was reported because it's been long enough for the creator to revise it now. I knew this thread would be 💩 because the initial post had stupid hashtags in it. This ain't no social network, so I never understood why users use that crap on this forum site.

Couple of things.
First, I haven’t been on NT in a minute, so yeah, the date hasn’t been changed, but I’m back and just changed it. It’s not that serious.
Second, if you ACTUALLY read the first post, I verbatim quoted zsneakerheadz, notice the quotation marks, and he used hashtags in his initial post, which is why there’s a hashtag there.
Third, you, someone who’s 90% just a social media post aggregator on NT is talking about this isn’t a social network?!?! Your hypocrisy is just too goofy.

Other than that madness, how’s everyone on NT doing?

Couple of things.
First, I haven’t been on NT in a minute, so yeah, the date hasn’t been changed, but I’m back and just changed it. It’s not that serious.
Second, if you ACTUALLY read the first post, I verbatim quoted zsneakerheadz, notice the quotation marks, and he used hashtags in his initial post, which is why there’s a hashtag there.
Third, you, someone who’s 90% just a social media post aggregator on NT is talking about this isn’t a social network?!?! Your hypocrisy is just too goofy.

Thanks for clarifying all that. Have a nice day.

Couple of things.

1709248705682.gif

He said the stock #s will be low for military 4s in da vid. I aint gonna front..moving fwd i heard jb was going to start making jordans retros limited. I guess they dont like how their kicks have been sitting or something lately. Maybe nike overall is doing that with their 90s classic kicks too. Who knows. The eggplants foams were allegedly low in stock #s and they sold out pretty much everywhere this morning 🤷🏾‍♂️

I've given up on relying on any such speculation. I'm gonna put in an amount of effort commensurate to my desire for the shoe, and if I don't get a pair, then **** it. I'll be salty, but I'll wear one of the far too many other pairs of shoes I have (half of which haven't made it out of the box yet) and wait another 5-10 years for the next retro. And I'll pay someone shipping for an oop, but I'm not paying a reseller a damn penny over retail for anything.

Stock numbers are on par with what the reimagined 4’s were…Anybody who says otherwise is just pushing the reseller agenda to build up the floundering aftermarket…They out here scratching and clawing to keep the COVID era vibe going but the cool off is real…When StockX decides to cut sellers fees then there’s clearly some issues on the reseller front…

Now whether they get more attention than the reimagined pair did or not who knows…Eggplant Foams got run through today but resell is only about $40 ~ $50 more than retail in most sizes when you factor in fees, AND most people haven’t even gotten pairs in hand yet…Those prices will drop just like the reimagined 4’s did…That’s not sustainable in the long term for these resellers who are spending big bucks for the best bots or are buying out stock rooms…It’s a breaking point right now and as a result these vloggers will say whatever they need to say to try and keep their business interests where they’ve been accustomed to them being…

Stock numbers are on par with what the reimagined 4’s were…Anybody who says otherwise is just pushing the reseller agenda to build up the floundering aftermarket…They out here scratching and clawing to keep the COVID era vibe going but the cool off is real…When StockX decides to cut sellers fees then there’s clearly some issues on the reseller front…

Now whether they get more attention than the reimagined pair did or not who knows…Eggplant Foams got run through today but resell is only about $40 ~ $50 more than retail in most sizes when you factor in fees, AND most people haven’t even gotten pairs in hand yet…Those prices will drop just like the reimagined 4’s did…That’s not sustainable in the long term for these resellers who are spending big bucks for the best bots or are buying out stock rooms…It’s a breaking point right now and as a result these vloggers will say whatever they need to say to try and keep their business interests where they’ve been accustomed to them being…
Was it THESE WILL SELL OUT VERY QUICK!!! that gave it away? 😂

Couple of things.

Damn son
1709274448225.gif

Yeah I wouldn't trust a reseller for anything, especially info that affects their bottom line. That being said, I don't think the stock will be low because these have been in production for the past 6 months and we got plenty reimagined 4’s. However, Nike/JB is going to have to answer to shoes just sitting and i do think they’ll cut back on production but just not with these.

BTW, anyone wanna comment on how great the shoes look in the video? Those look great! I’m sure those are what’s releasing. Anyway, I'm super excited!

I’m not after a pair, but based on how the Reimagined 4 release went, it’s probably safer to assume that these will be difficult to get, regardless of stock numbers.

- First time these will release with Nike Air on the back
- resellers eager to make profit so they can pay their monthly bot fees
- RD is on or around tax refund time, so you know the young dudes will have money to burn

Good luck to everyone in here trying to get a pair.

Those 4's weren't hard to get

and if you're getting a tax refund, you aren't waiting until April

I'm saying :rofl:

Everyone I know that gets money back has already filed, and got their money already or should have it before April. Only people who wait that late are people who owe. They claim I'm getting $200 back this year after owing like $800 last year so we will see.

Those reimagined Breds weren't tough, these won't be either. Probably be easier tbh.

BTW, Is the website running slow for you? Im struggling over here

Bruh, I thought it was just me. Macbook be struggling sometimes unless I close out the page and refresh. Even at work, its janky sometimes. IDK what's going on, on the back end dev or too much media to load. Been like that for months.

Back
Top Bottom