Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

If your intro is “it’s your boy”, please 5TFU. That’s all.

Night wing is about the only one I’ll watch, but sometimes he gets into his grumpy old man bag and I have to close the video. I’m in my late 40s and don’t want to hear back in my day bs. We get it. NIKE is on 🐮💩

I can see that, but I think it has a lot to do with the range of stuff that he gets in hand and on feet compared to a lot of us (not just the old man yells at cloud view). When he consistently gets a pair of like $80 Reeboks in hand that have better leather than a $225 Jordan, or an Anta or Li-Ning are regularly using better quality and heavier duty materials than the top of the line Nike performance shoes, it's bound to affect your opinion on Nike/JB, especially when you have the passion for the product and the nostalgia of living through the peak eras of product.

Also, Eddie Win is another that I've never tired of watching. Dude is around my age, used to skate, and has a touch of that ain't-like-it-used-to-be stuff like Nightwing does, and like I do.

I might have to pull the trigger on these. Didn’t think I was especially after the bred 4s but I can use a pair of blue kicks. Have too many bred color ways

I can see that, but I think it has a lot to do with the range of stuff that he gets in hand and on feet compared to a lot of us (not just the old man yells at cloud view). When he consistently gets a pair of like $80 Reeboks in hand that have better leather than a $225 Jordan, or an Anta or Li-Ning are regularly using better quality and heavier duty materials than the top of the line Nike performance shoes, it's bound to affect your opinion on Nike/JB, especially when you have the passion for the product and the nostalgia of living through the peak eras of product.

Also, Eddie Win is another that I've never tired of watching. Dude is around my age, used to skate, and has a touch of that ain't-like-it-used-to-be stuff like Nightwing does, and like I do.
Another thing that’s starting to matter to me is glue. Most Nikes get me about 10 years on average before needed a reglue but I have yet to have have a single pair of adidas need a reglue after 15 years and counting. That’s at least 50% more life.

I'm going to start tagging all of my posts with "Its your boy" from now on.

These, the BC3's, ATC 2, Air max 1 Royals, Aunt Pearl KD IV's, Royal Foams.....man Nike messing me up this year b. They know I love blue

If your intro is “it’s your boy”, please 5TFU. That’s all.

Night wing is about the only one I’ll watch, but sometimes he gets into his grumpy old man bag and I have to close the video. I’m in my late 40s and don’t want to hear back in my day bs. We get it. NIKE is on 🐮💩
He can be an A**hole to his wife, though. I don’t know if you guys caught that. He be speaking to her in a condescending manner. Aside from that, I do enjoy his videos. You can tell he’s an 80’s baby for sure!

He can be an A**hole to his wife, though. I don’t know if you guys caught that. He be speaking to her in a condescending manner. Aside from that, I do enjoy his videos. You can tell he’s an 80’s baby for sure!

Bruh I thought I was the only one who saw it! You can tell he fed up with her giving off wild DV vibes at times :lol:

I think he’s toned it down cuz maybe cats were calling him out lol

Yea that’s the banter they have with one another. She’ll go at him at times too. No DV vibes at all.

I’m glad I’m not the only one that noticed that. I be like, “dang dude, it’s not that serious” lol. But, he has toned down drastically.

He’s toned it down in the last few years I wanna say. I’m not gonna go searching for old videos but I clearly remember watching that **** and he would be legit angry over some simple **** lol obviously I’m being hyperbolic when I say dv but yeah he was snapping on shorty wild and it wasn’t no flirtatious behavior it was a Mf with a short fuse being annoyed cuz his girl got a detail wrong

Back
Top Bottom