Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

IMG_4774.jpeg
IMG_4773.jpeg

EA pair just touched down. No complaints at all. Great looking pair. Clearly not as plush as the SB IV, but def a solid shoe. Double up will be a game time decision

Last Jordan’s of 2024 will be Black Cement 3s at the end of the year.
Nice pairs. I'm doubling on these because we likely won't see this colorway again for a long time (at least 10 years) and for me personally, they'll be the only 4s I own until we get White Cements in this shape and cut which probably won't be until the next few years.

Had got EA for these but had the app deleted and didnt know. Missed on the reimagineds and the shock drop for these. Good to know im on their radar atleast 😂

Bet white cements come out next year. Pre yellowed and reimagined.
I'm not really a fan of pre aged sneakers but if they're like the recent White Cement 3s I'll make an exception. Those were really nice but I'll admit after seeing the Military Blues in hand, I'd much rather they release them without the unnecessary 'reimagined' gimmick. It would be nice to have a pristine pair of White Cements versus a pair that, while technically brand new, already has a yellowed midsole and mesh netting.

Back
Top Bottom