Jordan IV White Laser - Summer 2012

Laser has always looked stupid to me, so Ill pass.
But the shape looks even better than the Cement IV, so that gives me some hope for the black/red IV

It does kinda of pizz me off though that they could get the shape right for this variant looking colorway, but not a classic like the Cement
mad.gif

i was not aware these were coming out, although i remember seeing a white laser sample out there

Everyone mentioning the shape; I think this pic is of the old sample pair. Which would also explain the yellowing.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Everyone mentioning the shape; I think this pic is of the old sample pair. Which would also explain the yellowing.

Well damn how old it shouldn't yellow that fast

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I didnt know these are gonna release, I though they were a sample from when the original lasers released

That is probably what it is, I really doubt these are dropping

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Thats interesting. Im not familiar with the sample pair your talking about. But that would suggest that sometime in the last couple years, while they were releasing terrible IV's like the CDP and military, someone at JB still knew how to make a proper shaped IV? weird
Damn you JB and your terrible quality control

Are these confirmed??? I thought I saw somewhere that these were a sample from the original lasers...

my eyes were wide as hell for a few seconds, these are beautiful. im going to get these,,, and wear them to death!

Back
Top Bottom