Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was iffy on the citrus 9s- saw them in person- now they a fa sho purchase.
The Charcoals look fake. I can't believe they got rid of the leather upper- ILL pass until I cab get a cheap B-grade or just get them for a LOW price.
Those pics just dropped the charcoals off the priority list for 2010

I was iffy on the citrus 9s- saw them in person- now they a fa sho purchase.
The Charcoals look fake. I can't believe they got rid of the leather upper- ILL pass until I cab get a cheap B-grade or just get them for a LOW price.
Those pics just dropped the charcoals off the priority list for 2010

I stand corrected. i guess I was thinking of Olives. thanks ced.marqueesole always has great pics but I guess we'll have to wait for more. and then comes the OG vs retro comparison pics....
nerd.gif
copped only if on discount

I stand corrected. i guess I was thinking of Olives. thanks ced.marqueesole always has great pics but I guess we'll have to wait for more. and then comes the OG vs retro comparison pics....
nerd.gif
copped only if on discount

MAN,I DON'T UNDERSTAND SOME OF Y'ALL CATS...FOR ALL OF THE GUYS COMPLAININ' ABOUT THE SUEDE UPPER OBVIOUSLY ARE TOO YOUNG TO REMEMBER THESE WHEN THEY ORIGINALLY RELEASED. THE CHARCOALS FEATURED A NUBUCK/SUEDE UPPER,NOT LEATHER AS SEEN ON THE CHARCOAL 9 FUSIONS.THE WHT/BLK,POWDERS,AND OLIVES ALL FEATURED LEATHER IN THE MID PANEL OF THE UPPER,BUT THE CHARCOALS WERE SUEDE. I MEAN,WE ALL CRY ABOUT JB NOT STAYIN' TRUE TO THE OG'S, BUT WE GRIPE ABOUT THE SMALLEST THINGS (AND STILL END UP COPPIN' 'EM!). THESE JOINTS ARE ALMOST SPOT-ON TO THE OG'S. ALSO,KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE ARE NOT THE BEST PICTURES,JUST THE FIRST OF MANY TO COME. LET'S RESERVE JUDGMENT TIL' THEN. AS FOR ME,COUNT ME IN FOR 2 PAIRS...BEEN WAITIN' ON THIS COLORWAY FOREVER! HOLLA...

CED B.

MAN,I DON'T UNDERSTAND SOME OF Y'ALL CATS...FOR ALL OF THE GUYS COMPLAININ' ABOUT THE SUEDE UPPER OBVIOUSLY ARE TOO YOUNG TO REMEMBER THESE WHEN THEY ORIGINALLY RELEASED. THE CHARCOALS FEATURED A NUBUCK/SUEDE UPPER,NOT LEATHER AS SEEN ON THE CHARCOAL 9 FUSIONS.THE WHT/BLK,POWDERS,AND OLIVES ALL FEATURED LEATHER IN THE MID PANEL OF THE UPPER,BUT THE CHARCOALS WERE SUEDE. I MEAN,WE ALL CRY ABOUT JB NOT STAYIN' TRUE TO THE OG'S, BUT WE GRIPE ABOUT THE SMALLEST THINGS (AND STILL END UP COPPIN' 'EM!). THESE JOINTS ARE ALMOST SPOT-ON TO THE OG'S. ALSO,KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE ARE NOT THE BEST PICTURES,JUST THE FIRST OF MANY TO COME. LET'S RESERVE JUDGMENT TIL' THEN. AS FOR ME,COUNT ME IN FOR 2 PAIRS...BEEN WAITIN' ON THIS COLORWAY FOREVER! HOLLA...

CED B.

CED B.

CED B.

I could be wrong but the Originals don't appear to have leather either. I'm not sure if that's a durabuck or a nubuck, but it definitely doesn't appear to be leather. Someone who owns an original pair should chime in because I've never actually seen a real pair in person.

NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%209%20IX%20OG%20Black%20Dark%20Red%20130182-001_2.jpg

nike-air-jordan-9-ix-original-black-dark-charcoal-true-red-pi-693.html

s245mf.jpg

I could be wrong but the Originals don't appear to have leather either. I'm not sure if that's a durabuck or a nubuck, but it definitely doesn't appear to be leather. Someone who owns an original pair should chime in because I've never actually seen a real pair in person.

NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%209%20IX%20OG%20Black%20Dark%20Red%20130182-001_2.jpg

nike-air-jordan-9-ix-original-black-dark-charcoal-true-red-pi-693.html

s245mf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom