Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Someone said earlier about getting rid of the glossy sole...peeling off the paint will helpsince all the 9s release have that dull look under the paint. i might just buy multiple pairs so i can try it out on a pair.
what about using sandpaper to dull the midsole?

Someone said earlier about getting rid of the glossy sole...peeling off the paint will helpsince all the 9s release have that dull look under the paint. i might just buy multiple pairs so i can try it out on a pair.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i wouldnt try that since i think it would leave the midsole with thousands of scratches. Hopefully someone find a great way to get the dull midsole.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i wouldnt try that since i think it would leave the midsole with thousands of scratches. Hopefully someone find a great way to get the dull midsole.

When are people gonna learn that footlockerunlocked.com always posts samples of the shoe on their site?

99.9% of the time, their pics were not final production.

When are people gonna learn that footlockerunlocked.com always posts samples of the shoe on their site?

99.9% of the time, their pics were not final production.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by DMoney82

What the %%@ is up with them and this suede bull %%@ man! Just ruined the entire shoe. No cop.
smh.gif

Its nubuck, and so was the OG...kids
smh.gif
I'm prolly older than you smart guy. This BS crap I hate, just like the material on the New Black/Red 6's.  It shouldn't be hard to produce the same $@@ they used on the OG's. 

{ Kids

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by DMoney82

What the %%@ is up with them and this suede bull %%@ man! Just ruined the entire shoe. No cop.
smh.gif

Its nubuck, and so was the OG...kids
smh.gif
I'm prolly older than you smart guy. This BS crap I hate, just like the material on the New Black/Red 6's.  It shouldn't be hard to produce the same $@@ they used on the OG's. 

{ Kids

JB will go back to quality materials, when people stop buying. It's that simple...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom