Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

http://www.anyconline.com/302370-005.html 
They are 133.20 shipped just use promo 10anyc for price 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also they only charge tax to N.Y. only

And yes they are legit to buy from 
is this a pre order or are they readyto ship? does anyone know??
Ready To ship they dont do pre-orders 
Just tried the code and got this message
"Coupon code 10anyc only applies to certain store items. 

Please note that some or all of the items in your shopping basket do not qualify for this coupon offer."

I was able to cop on disco this a.m. (before they opened at 11am) - code is not working now....

Shoes will be here tuesday - $133.20 shipped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by NobleKane

http://www.anyconline.com/302370-005.html 
They are 133.20 shipped just use promo 10anyc for price 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also they only charge tax to N.Y. only

And yes they are legit to buy from 
is this a pre order or are they readyto ship? does anyone know??
Ready To ship they dont do pre-orders 
Just tried the code and got this message
"Coupon code 10anyc only applies to certain store items. 

Please note that some or all of the items in your shopping basket do not qualify for this coupon offer."

I was able to cop on disco this a.m. (before they opened at 11am) - code is not working now....

Shoes will be here tuesday - $133.20 shipped
pimp.gif

^ It worked all day yesterday and part today they usually let orders process with promo then they stop you have to catch it 

^ It worked all day yesterday and part today they usually let orders process with promo then they stop you have to catch it 

I want them, but hate the 9 releases.. They are so damn stiff and uncomfortable, absolute 0 cushioning in the shoe, anyone else notice this?

I want them, but hate the 9 releases.. They are so damn stiff and uncomfortable, absolute 0 cushioning in the shoe, anyone else notice this?

For me a pass. Look like crap, but hey if I see them in person. I may change my mind.

For me a pass. Look like crap, but hey if I see them in person. I may change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom