Jordan logo tattoo

I have 53 tattoos, my grandfathers name going down the side of my face (sideburns) my neck covered, a giant star on my adams apple, grand mothers initials under my eye, like a tear drop, just to name a few... I have one of the sickest Jordan collections in my city, and I wouldn't even get a jumpman.....

Yeah don't get a tattoo of Jordan! I've seen it on peoples cars too... 
mean.gif

I have 53 tattoos, my grandfathers name going down the side of my face (sideburns) my neck covered, a giant star on my adams apple, grand mothers initials under my eye, like a tear drop, just to name a few... I have one of the sickest Jordan collections in my city, and I wouldn't even get a jumpman.....
exactly I mean rocking Jordan nearly everyday is enough for me.... don't need to permanently ink my body to know I like jordans

Now everybody should do what they want. Its Your Life. But my opinion is dont do it. Your basically putting a brand on your body. If you like jordan so much wear jordan clothes shoes caps etc. If you want to put a tattoo in ode of jordan by any means make sure it aint childish or tacky. Make sure its creative and got a meaning for you.. 

Last edited:
I have the Jordan logo on my right shoulder blade area. Got it the day after I graduated high school but still don't regret it. I actually wouldn't change it even if I could. If you get it somewhere you can cover with normal clothing then I think you're good. I see it as an expression of a passion at a certain point in your life, whether you wear jordans forever or not, you'll be able to look back on the good days.

Back
Top Bottom