Jordan Luka 1

“Luka 1’s are comfortable”
“I don’t wanna roll my ankle in low cuts”

Ya this guy def has no idea Wtf he’s talking about. This is why I take everything online with a grain of salt.

“Luka 1’s are comfortable”
“I don’t wanna roll my ankle in low cuts”

Ya this guy def has no idea Wtf he’s talking about. This is why I take everything online with a grain of salt.
Well **** I'm talking about me not you chump. I'm speaking on my experience

*Experiment*

I've made it well known that the cushion on these shoes as absolutely dog water. Such shame considering that everything else from lockdown to traction is top tier.

I was cleaning up and I found these.. completely forgot I had them. I put them in the shoes and they were too big, ok np.. I trimmed the sides, forefoot and heel area so it would sit properly in the shoe, and the fit is pretty much perfect.

It made the shoe ever so slightly tighter due to the height but this should force the rest of the materials in the shoe to expand a bit more and *should* get better the more I wear them. Initial try on the shoe feels much better and I don't feel any instability.. even with the extra thickness it didn't make them uncomfortable at all. I'll give them a go later this week when I have a game.

IMG_3267.JPG
IMG_3265.JPG
IMG_3266.JPG

IMG_3268.JPG

I searched my gmail and I bought them for $10 back in 2013. Unfortunately, I see similar products on ebay for $50+ now because, you know greed, I mean inflation! Quick search on aliexpress has more options for around $10.

with respect to this post, just wanted to give an update.

this didn't work out for me because it didn't sit properly in the bed of the shoe so it made the shoe extremely tight.

however, i did find another set of full length zoom insoles for $20 (Canadian) off of TEMU that fit much much better (not tight) and offer some arch support for those who need it. it makes the shoe much more responsive and comfortable.

with respect to this post, just wanted to give an update.

this didn't work out for me because it didn't sit properly in the bed of the shoe so it made the shoe extremely tight.

however, i did find another set of full length zoom insoles for $20 (Canadian) off of TEMU that fit much much better (not tight) and offer some arch support for those who need it. it makes the shoe much more responsive and comfortable.
Tha ****, those insoles have a charging port?

Has anyone copped a next nature pair? I just picked up the blue one and they came in a different box. Looks like they sent me a refurbished pair. I picked up a next nature pair, the first CW and they came in a Jordan 38 type box. It was brown but it had wording on it. 🤷🏻‍♂️
IMG_5829.jpeg

Nike (and DSG) have been getting me with those refurbished pairs to the point where if I miss the initial drop I just let it go. Because inevitably if a larger size pops back up, it's gonna be a noticeably used pair. :smh:

Nike (and DSG) have been getting me with those refurbished pairs to the point where if I miss the initial drop I just let it go. Because inevitably if a larger size pops back up, it's gonna be a noticeably used pair. :smh:
I wished they tell us first. They’re trying to lower their carbon footprint but I feel like they’re wasting more when people end up disappointed and returning them.

Back
Top Bottom