Jordan Luka 1

From my understanding the habitats are a variation of L1 with react foam. There has been leaks of other cw of the habitat version. I’d say give them a try, from what I’m reading from you, I think you’ll enjoy them. If you don’t mind cw, I’d seriously consider the all red pair that’s in NCD for $70ish. 60 day wear test policy too. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Did anybody get a better pic of these. Could be my dumb sh*t eyes but they also looked like a mint green on TV as well. I know he started the game in "The Pitch" colorway.

Attachments

• 50307D0B-06E9-4639-8B82-2F577ABD32B4.jpeg
    50307D0B-06E9-4639-8B82-2F577ABD32B4.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 188
Did anybody get a better pic of these. Could be my dumb sh*t eyes but they also looked like a mint green on TV as well. I know he started the game in "The Pitch" colorway.

Looks like they will be releasing. I'm assuming they're one of these (from Sneakerfiles). Guess these will be my birthday present to myself in October.
luka colors.jpg

Me being the boring mf/grump old man that I am, i'm going to settle on the white/black pair. I like the Safari ones but the orange is too out there for me #blackuniform lol.

Back
Top Bottom