Jordan Melo 1.5 "Hoodie Melo" (5/1)

5dbef31ca637a42a4f47337243e0f332_crop_exact.jpg

7126a8bcb26ee73fd606c5133ed794b5_crop_exact.jpg

6af53c52c2379d1bdda626480fb979e1_crop_exact.jpg

0a657f06a5c8ccb1293c04573f4665c2_crop_exact.jpg

4d83db7ad04c5443d73786bcae841365_crop_exact.jpg

581242bb53025766da54cb23de1bd254_crop_exact.jpg

Jordan Melo 1.5 "Hoodie Melo" 5/1
Bringing "Hoodie Melo" to life in a sneaker, Jordan Brand created this luxe edition of the Melo 1.5, featuring a stealthy black colorway inspired by the on-court assassin mentality. The upper is constructed in a tech-fleece-like material with the heel and headband in reverse loop textile to represent the interior of a hoodie. OKC's orange and blue accents are added to the medial side, while an "XLT" tag on the lateral collar references Melo's hoodie size.

The Jordan Melo 1.5 "Hoodie Melo" will release in limited quantities on May 1 (5.1) via Nike SNKRS and at select retailers. Available in both men's and grade school (GS) sizing. (via @brkicks)

I'm hype for these I had the Knicks leather pairs a few years back so hopefully the tech-fleece on the upper takes some weight off

"On court assassin"

Lmao JB trying to get pennies on the dollar back on their Melo investment. In retrospect its such a shame Melo was signed to JB. Out of that draft class he is the biggest name to have not won a thing.

Would rather the FBI to be honest

This release was the beginning of the trash era though
2002-2014 never forget

I remember things going downhill right around the 18 and Qrichadson and Darius Miles were the face of the franchise with their corny hand goggles thing.

Remember Corey Maggette?

I'm a huge fan of the 1.5, this color is trash. These gotta be sitting on the shelves unless they're dumb limited.

If Jordan was really trying to cash in on the Hoodie Melo thing. They would just sell hoodies with his branding/ some tag lines like Hoodie SZN. Instead lets have the genius idea of making a hoodie shoe of a model that people aren't really looking of a retro for anyways.

Would rather the FBI to be honest

This release was the beginning of the trash era though
2002-2014 never forget

I remember things going downhill right around the 18 and Qrichadson and Darius Miles were the face of the franchise with their corny hand goggles thing.

Remember Corey Maggette?

MJ actually wore the FBI on court though so it’s actually a game shoe.

"On court assassin"

Lmao JB trying to get pennies on the dollar back on their Melo investment. In retrospect its such a shame Melo was signed to JB. Out of that draft class he is the biggest name to have not won a thing.

I think everyone knows Melo will never win a ring unless he takes the vet minimum to ride the coattails of a contender like GSW. The dude just can’t play team ball and doesn’t have the killer instinct real champs do. At least he has a long, financially successful career in the NBA though.

Back
Top Bottom