jordan melo m10

Another "Just Ok" c/w on the M10's

...and before you ask the upper is white not 3m

at first glance I got my hopes up 
laugh.gif

should take some time to rehab your achilles. certain shoes will mask certain issues but it's best to target the affected area to resolve the issue as best you can. I've broken both knees twice each and I'm lazy as hell but with just moderate rehab work I can play with no hesitation on the court
hi, thx

i did rehab my achilles

doing calf strengthening and such.

but the problem with the m10 is that i felt the back of the shoes, at the top of the heel, it feels like its pushing my achilles tendon

even before i play the game.

i might try it out again this week a few times to see whether it will "soften" up or not

ps, any info on rehab ing my achilles ?
please advice , thank you.

hi, thx
i did rehab my achilles
doing calf strengthening and such.
but the problem with the m10 is that i felt the back of the shoes, at the top of the heel, it feels like its pushing my achilles tendon
even before i play the game.
i might try it out again this week a few times to see whether it will "soften" up or not

ps, any info on rehab ing my achilles ?

please advice , thank you.

Try not use the top two lace hole when you lace them up.

I don't think I saw any "real life" pictures of the white/black JBC's, so I took a few quick and dirty ones. Great looking shoe and I love the fact that they went with a simple color way + leather interior, but I made the mistake of not sizing down. The 12's I got are a little roomier than I like for my playing shoes, so unfortunately I won't be keeping them.

View media item 978046

View media item 978047

View media item 978049

Got these at San Leandro Clearance store today.. for $53 bucks. 89.99 with 30% off and $10 coupon

still on the fence, because I saw a bunch of M9s at $39.99 with 30% off like $28 bucks.. M9s or m10s?

If you're asking which one is better I'd have to go M10

IMO the m10 is the Melo worth ever mentioning

...masaaaaasaybe the 1.5's

Last edited:
If you're asking which one is better I'd have to go M10

IMO the m10 is the Melo worth ever mentioning

...masaaaaasaybe the 1.5's
haha thanks for the advice. Have you played in the m10s? How long was the break in time? Do you think they are the same level or better than the XX8's?

M10 is a freaking beast - maybe size down a half, but the lockdown, materials, traction, and cushion are all great. For that price though, I would have grabbed both the 9 and 10.

Been eyeing that white/green glow pair since early pics surfaced... may have to go for it.  Many great colorways to choose from imo

Love the XX8 and XX8 SE for ball.  About time I give the m10 a go

Got these at San Leandro Clearance store today.. for $53 bucks. 89.99 with 30% off and $10 coupon
View media item 984700
still on the fence, because I saw a bunch of M9s at $39.99 with 30% off like $28 bucks.. M9s or m10s?

I got the exact same ones from the same store. You will love them. These are my favorite hoop shoe right now. They have ruined the kobe line for me. Nothing else has come close. Can't wait for these to start hitting the store more often so I can cop more.
Is it really 30% off footwear this weekend? Gotta stop by tomorrow morning

I got the exact same ones from the same store. You will love them. These are my favorite hoop shoe right now. They have ruined the kobe line for me. Nothing else has come close. Can't wait for these to start hitting the store more often so I can cop more.
Is it really 30% off footwear this weekend? Gotta stop by tomorrow morning

Nice pickups ! I'm hating, SoCal prices are much higher and they are gone way quick.

how are the zoom bags on melo m10 all star, bhm or these new ones red or white lasers. any answer is good help

Just found these guys for $100 shipped. Buyer is claiming they are DS. Everything looks good to me. Just always nice to have a backup opinion if anyone has something to say.[/quote]
i dont think there are fakes out. hes probably tryna let go quick and at size 14 its kinda hard to price em high

Back
Top Bottom