jordan melo m10

Do they look deadstock to you man? And thanks for responding. I appreciate it
it's a $100 and they are authentics. at most if they come with flat zoom you can return to nike for $160-170+ given the current sale price on these.

and by far the best quality leather i've seen in a long time. wish i could've kept mine if it wasn't for the flat zoom right out of box.

Well, my box showed up today with what was supposed to be 2 pairs of shoes...a Kobe 8 and a pair of YOTH M10s. I didn't even open the box and I see a hole punched in it and the bottom cut open. They left the Kobes but took the M10s...I am so disappointed right now it's ridiculous.

Well, my box showed up today with what was supposed to be 2 pairs of shoes...a Kobe 8 and a pair of YOTH M10s. I didn't even open the box and I see a hole punched in it and the bottom cut open. They left the Kobes but took the M10s...I am so disappointed right now it's ridiculous.
man that sucks. hope you got the insurance on it. was this ups or usps or fedex? 

wow sorry man

has anybody expirience any zoom popping on m10 (all stars) and is it more rare then popping on xx8 se

Been waiting for my front zoom bags to pop after hearing all the horror stories, as I`m on the heavier side, and use these outdoors.  Instead I have the rubber peeling off on the zoom bags, but still have pressure.  I used these for about 15-20 sessions of basketball. Does anyone have experience sending things back to nike for reasons like this, would they claim that this is an indoor basketball shoe?

You used them outdoors though. Ruthless. Send them back. Worst that happens is they say no.

Last edited:

Been waiting for my front zoom bags to pop after hearing all the horror stories, as I`m on the heavier side, and use these outdoors.  Instead I have the rubber peeling off on the zoom bags, but still have pressure.  I used these for about 15-20 sessions of basketball. Does anyone have experience sending things back to nike for reasons like this, would they claim that this is an indoor basketball shoe?
 call Nike customer support and find out. I don't see a reason for them not take them back. 

I'm a big knicks fan but I have yet to buy a pair of Melos. If he stays I may have to cop my first pair.

kd v's okc colorway with knicks gear [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I'm a big knicks fan but I have yet to buy a pair of Melos. If he stays I may have to cop my first pair.

I'm a huge Bulls fan and I went ahead and just bought myself a pair, regardless if he comes to Chicago or not lol.

Only for basketball and Finish Line has the Grey/Volt pair for 100 bucks. Couldn't go wrong I felt reading really good reviews on these. 

Just wish the colors were a bit better.. I really liked the YOTH but all good. 

Anyone know where I can find some replacement laces for these? Doesn't have to be Melo m10 laces, just any athletic laces that would be close enough.

I just saw the all red colorway that just came out. Man that's a good looking shoe. The red just pops in a nice way and i actually think the heel counter that fades from red to chrome looks really good as well. Great job on this colorway.

What is the best way to tell if a zoom unit has popped ?

These bad boys dont feel the same as they did when I first bought them

If you push on the area where the zoom air bag is located, it's noticeably deflated. 

This 

Im waiting for his decision and when my For The Low spot price them around 60-70 

How long ago did you buy it? Do you have the original receipt?

If so, you can get store credit for a defective shoe. Or file an online claim at NDC. I think the warranty on shoes is two years past the production date.

Went back to san leandro and copped the last pair size 12 and got 30% off for a cool $70

Patience is a virtue

Back
Top Bottom