JORDAN MELO M5 PIX!!!!!

These look like some take down XX3's. No originality at all.
eyes.gif

I don't like the shape. The design with some Denver colorways can look good though. Not all that bad. M4 was better though...still the best Melo.

theres no point making garbage melo shoes year after year.just have him wear reto j's in a denver colorway.

Im very surprised with this, since it does seem to take heavy cues from the XX3...I thought melo was supposed to now have his "own" designs...

I know Melo is trash and all, but does JB really have to keep reinforcing this by continuing to release these shoes in his name? MJ - Stop the harassment!Leave Garbagemelo alone!

Looks like a poorly mixed 19 SE and 23...

Yup does just look like a takedown 23 at the moment, and not a particularly good one at that.

But we shall see what happens in the remix......

his samples never look half as good as the finished product, so i think they'll look better when they drop

good news and some bad.

The bad news is they are ugly

the good news is that they are for Carmelo Anthony.

This and the Lebron VI are really disappointing. Can't wait to see what the Kobe 4 and XXIV look like.

I'd probably like Melo's shoes alot more if I was 6'8''. The M4's look great for a small/power forward.

I liked the 1.5's 'cause I'm a guard and could wear them comfortably without sacrificing any part of my game.

These look promising, hopefully the production model will look alot better.

Back
Top Bottom