Jordan Melo M8 Performance Review

Finally played in a pair that I got at a steep discount. Must say the cushioning setup in the M8s is terrific. That forefoot zoom bag is amazing and the heel air bag gives great impact protection while feeling almost zoom-like. The fit is a bit big and a little sloppy, so go 1/2 size down or double sock with thick socks.

I really can't say enough about the cushioning. If JB had used this cushioning combo in the Fly Wade 2, then I would buy about 5 pairs...

Anyone else play in these yet? Looks like the cushioning and traction are a plus...and we can grab these for like $85 now.

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Love playing in my M8's.
I have to second that statement!
Copped the knicks colorway and there is NO shoe out right now with that setup that delivers that level of comfort IMO.

The Lebron 9 don't even come close ( I had to take mine back due to ridiculous tongue and ankle pressure issues, too firm and stiff also).

Lockdown could be better though, but the impact protection is second to none (especially in the forefoot).

If you have wide feet, want good traction, and a comfy ride - you have to grab a pair of the M8's.

.... and the shoe is already in outlets for like $80 compared to LB 9 $170 to LB P.S. $250 (which must be made out of REAL gold for that price)
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom