Jordan Men's Collezione XI/XII Countdown Package Finishline Restock!!!

I've been able to order on three restocks, and each time I've been cancelled. I've pretty much given up on these. I'd rather buy some new golfclubs than sit here and wait for these. Priorities, priorities....

There are a few more sizes up this morning. Good luck since they dont seem to be filling many of these restock orders.

Goodluck to those who placed an order, what they do is place a search for your size through their store database, and if they don't find your size,you're out of luck.

At least you don't get charged unless they find them.

Originally Posted by bigdamp1

anybody got any DS sz 11-12 for trade? I have a DS SZ 10 for sale...$400 OBO

sorry man but that is not allowed (just giving you a heads up, by no means am i trying to be a mod in training)

Got my cancellation email this morning...they should be called FINISHED LINE!

More false hope!!

mad.gif

Originally Posted by ccarba

Got my cancellation email this morning...they should be called FINISHED LINE!

More false hope!!

mad.gif
They never even had the courtesy to call me on all of my cancelled orders. I had to call them.

You can look at the status of your order on your own by logging in and checking your order history. There's even an individual status updated for eachproduct you've ordered.

finishline is lame... they sent me 4 x $20 certificates from me buying 3 CDPs from them. I got them in February this yr... the letters say sent 10/2008 andexpires on 01/2009....
THEY SENT ME $80 IN EXPIRED CERTIFICATES..... then said they dont resend expired certs like its my fault.... im done with them.

Back
Top Bottom