Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I saw. So is that it...?
That just Footlocker in store, some stores also have Grapes, bugs bunny 8's, cool grey 9's, WC 4's, and white foams.. All of those have been confirmed as shipped to different stores.... The only one I havent heard any info on at Footlocker is the Joker 3's.

That just Footlocker in store, some stores also have Grapes, bugs bunny 8's, cool grey 9's, WC 4's, and white foams.. All of those have been confirmed as shipped to different stores.... The only one I havent heard any info on at Footlocker is the Joker 3's.
Oh okay so I shouldn't be mad yet? Lol

They mentioned what they are stocking
Memorial Day weekend is almost upon us and we’re kicking off the unofficial start to summer in a big way with some Jordan Retro in-store only restocks!

Here are all the details:

In partnership with mall management, SELECT Foot Locker stores will implement a sweepstakes ticket procedure* in order to purchase the Air Jordan 4 Retro “Fire Red” (on sale 5/25/13 for $160), Air Jordan 5 Retro “Fire Red” (on sale 5/25/13 for $160) and Air Jordan 1 Retro “Joker” (on sale 5/25/13 for $115). The sweepstakes ticket procedures will begin Wednesday, May 22nd and end on Thursday, May 23rd. If your ticket number is selected, you will be notified by phone on Friday, May 24th. These procedures are for SELECT STORES only. To find out which store near you will carry the shoe and if that store will implement the sweepstakes ticket procedure, please visit the Foot Locker “Launch Locator” here. These releases will ONLY be available in store and will NOT be restocking online. Footlocker.com will ONLY be restocking the Air Jordan 3 Retro 88 “White/Cement” in men’s and grade school kids sizes on 5/25. You can read those details here.

Our customers are our priority and we encourage everyone to follow the procedure outlined above in an orderly and safe manner. We thank you in advance.

* Mall Management directives and/or security issues may result in a change to the stated store procedure.

Last edited:
I'm likely the only person looking to pick up the Joker III, but it doesn't look like they are getting restocked anywhere Saturday.
Just the Joker 1...

Last edited:
They mentioned what they are stocking
The only other thing I can think of is this.... Which is on the 1st page also, I know one HOH that is doing this and has alreday started....

All the shoes on the 1st page are still going to happen on 5/25, but some stores (champs and HOH so far) are doing there own silent instore releases on random days all the way up to the 25th. As an EXAMPLE the format they are using is...

Thursday: Grape 5's and Bugs Bunny 8's (EXAMPLE)

Friday: Cool Grey 9's and Fire Red 5's (EXAMPLE)

Saturday: Bred 11's (EXAMPLE)

I don't know which stores will do what or when, my suggestion is to watch Twitter and call..

I'm likely the only person looking to pick up the Joker III, but it doesn't look like they are getting restocked anywhere Saturday.
Just the Joker 1...
Yeah, I just confirmed Joker 3's are on NDC and Footaction stores..... FYI the Footaction store is your best option.

Only 2 footlocker stores 1 being a hoh are receiving the FR 4 & 5 in Michigan and only the hoh is receiving black toes....wonder what else will be restocking

And Saturday I did see the bugs bunny 8s on display in Hoh idk if its the restocked pairs or just the pairs they never sold

Yeah, I know.. but I have seen shipping manifest and some stores already even have them in....
Can you confirm if 2 different Kobe SKUs are being sent to FTL? I'm still skeptical that both homes and VBs will be released, but if it does 
smokin.gif

Just the Joker 1...
That list was only for Footlocker, Footaction and NDC should have Joker 3's

I shoulda clarified that Online is my only option Saturday, so I'm out of luck with FootAction...
I'll be banking on NDC. But I'm still confused by some of the NDC Tweets I've seen... Hopefully they indeed drop online

Can you confirm if 2 different Kobe SKUs are being sent to FTL? I'm still skeptical that both homes and VBs will be released, but if it does 
smokin.gif
I dont have Kobe SKU's but I have a Footlocker connect who says he has seen them on the manifest, also Footlockers twitter is still saying the same thing to everyone, they said it again about 3 hours ago... They have been saying this to everyone...  I know that Stadium Grey/University Gold/Night Stadium are the "home" colors and are NOT the VB's...

I shoulda clarified that Online is my only option Saturday, so I'm out of luck with FootAction...
I'll be banking on NDC. But I'm still confused by some of the NDC Tweets I've seen... Hopefully they indeed drop online
You shouldnt have any issue, I dont think the Footaction pairs will fly, so you may even be able to catch them online a few days later...

I've seen multiple people confirm that the restock will be at 8am est. can somebody please show me where this information is coming from?

I've seen multiple people confirm that the restock will be at 8am est. can somebody please show me where this information is coming from?
Thats right.... I wouldnt say its really "confirmed" but unless they say another date, 90% of the time its 8am est...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom