Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exact thing I was told and my HOH gets everything. They said everything will be online. They did at least acknowledge there will be a restock. So maybe most of the shoes will be online. We will see Saturday

Yeah I found it weird especially since they told me earlier that they most likely would be receiving something. I don't know if it's just to minimize the hype or if it's legit...

sick man, I'd definitely hop on that price.....
laugh.gif
dont hate on my hustle

So I'm looking through my collection today and I broke out my fire red 4s that I got from finishline on release date. I never noticed by one shoe is a size 12, the other an 11 but both have the size 11 sticker on inside of the shoe. Never noticed until I looked today at the production dates and size tags. I've learned a valuable lesson today, inspect your merchandise even if its from NDC FTL FNL! Wow totally ruined my day when I saw that.

Honestly I looked them over when I got them and I didn't even notice the difference the 12 doesn't look that much bigger than the 11 but whenever I get shoes now I'm going to inspect them.

Seems like you buy J's for the wrong reason.
mean.gif
i see his point though with all these restocks everybody can get the shoes now and thats cool and all now the way i see it i no longer need to really try to get jordans anymore i miss out on RD oh well im sure a restock will come soon its a bittersweet feeling but in the end it just helps reinforce that these are just shoes i missed out on the 88s and was bummed but no way i was paying 300+ for em when retail was already steep as it is i just been wearing my 01 retros and with this new restock it gives me a chance to be able to get a pair

i just hope they restock royals sometime soon

I'm excited for this restock, this will be my first release date purchase and I'm praying I work fast enough to get a pair of bred 11s .. And if I'm lucky bred 4s! This is what it's all about here. I love the sneaker community

I'm excited for this restock, this will be my first release date purchase and I'm praying I work fast enough to get a pair of bred 11s .. And if I'm lucky bred 4s! This is what it's all about here. I love the sneaker community
welcome aboard the freight train

I was searching the thread but couldn't find how much the cement 4s will be for and where they can be purchased

I was searching the thread but couldn't find how much the cement 4s will be for and where they can be purchased
First page...

"*****Footlocker and/or House of Hoops*****

*White Cement 4s (are showing up in limited numbers at select HOH stores only, I am hearing reports of yellowing, so watch out)"

Retail obviously.

Thinking about picking up a white cement 3 so I could trade it for the white cement 4's...

Don't feel like camping out for hours for 1 shoe :rolleyes

According to the district manager in the east side district in the valley he said that there will be a "surprise shoe" on NDC on the 25th
Stay tuned....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom