Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is a straight rumor mill. Gonna be alot of disappointment Saturday. Me included 
mean.gif

I'd suggest in-store, regional specific info be put in a thread in its respective regional section. It could be a quick index of whats good in your area.

Not a requirement but it seems like a good thing to do. Cool thing is, people that actually pay attention will know to look in the regional for info and could post updates there too. Lazy people wouldn't know whats good since they probably never browsed the forum to know there was a regional section.

I heard no restock at HOH of galleria mall. the only restock is bred 4's at champs and thunder 4 at finishline happening in galleria mall

HOH in Cambridge told me they are not getting anything. I called every day this week.
Is finish line doing a FCFS or giving out tickets?

I heard no restock at HOH of galleria mall. the only restock is bred 4's at champs and thunder 4 at finishline happening in galleria mall
Do you know if any other FNL around here (Burlington, Peabody, NH stores) are getting anything?

I asked the guy at Burlington and he's being kinda sketchy so I feel like theyr'e getting something.  He kept talking about the black/white/yellow and if you go on FNL website release calendar it says :

[table][tr][td]Jordan[/td][td]Jordan Retro 4[/td][td]Black/ White-Tour Yellow[/td][/tr][/table]

So is there a chance some stores are getting these??  

air-jordan-4-retro-white-yellow-black-055.jpg

Do you know if any other FNL around here (Burlington, Peabody, NH stores) are getting anything?

I asked the guy at Burlington and he's being kinda sketchy so I feel like theyr'e getting something.  He kept talking about the black/white/yellow and if you go on FNL website release calendar it says :

[table][tr][td]Jordan[/td][td]Jordan Retro 4[/td][td]Black/ White-Tour Yellow[/td][/tr][/table]

they are talking about the 'Thunders'

mean.gif
tour 4s are like 7 years old tho. why would it even be a possibility? its the same thing as me saying they are restocking the 2000 space jams. makes no sense.
I do realize this, but as the last 120 pages have shown it seems like just about anything is possible in the upcoming week - but it'll probably just end up being WC 88's and Black Toes 
indifferent.gif

[table][tr][td]Jordan[/td]

[td]Jordan Retro 4[/td]

[td]Black/ White-Tour Yellow[/td]

[/tr][/table]

View media item 425338

^^^ I guess people throwing out random shoes could have thrown you off but none of the stuff mentioned to release is anywhere near that old and came from this year or last year at the latest.

[table][tr][td]Jordan[/td]

[td]Jordan Retro 4[/td]

[td]Black/ White-Tour Yellow[/td]

[/tr][/table]

View media item 304416

So the Manger at the panorama mall has been keeping shoes for him self for example the ROYALS AND HGG 13's :smh:  All the shoes that were shipped there for this weekend were raffled off today clean and good :D
so did the manager get fired or what

Tour IVs aren't dropping. People just have no clue what they are selling half the time...
Let alone how to prepare a written description of WHAT they will be releasing :nerd:

^ I'll just be online and try my luck. I can't complain if I miss out on kicks because I've been good recently. I do want a pair of black toes though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom