Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hibbett spot I bought the Thunders from in December had ALL mens sizes sitting for almost 2 months... Bought a pair on original December RD, then went back a month later and grabbed a second pair at a 20% disco. That's a prime example of your ordinary store manager not understanding what they have at times. And it's amazing that in 2013 this still happens. That particular store was my secret weapon for years (the CG XI sat for 2 months), but over the last year or so, this spot has been inundated with customers who never bought retros until recently. Now all these clowns line up... I Still can't fathom why none of them picked up the Thunder IVs there in December though
nerd.gif
Same here! Hibbett was my go to as well but people around my area have picked up on it and now line up hours before they open on release day. I was going to try to get a pair from there tomorrow morning while attempting to get a pair of the Jordan 3 88s from my mobile phone but now I have to attempt to do both online. 

Really hoping a can finally get 88's in size for retail. I have been able to get two pairs but non my size
ohwell.gif

For those of you panicking about Thunder 4's they are undoubtedly the less desired potential release/restock of the weekend aside from the JB Joker crap. You'll have plenty of opportunity to pick up a pair

It's looking like this in manner of desire:

WC 3 88's
Black Toe 1
Bred 11
Black/White 13
Black/Red 4
Thunder 4
Black/Red 13
Fire Red 5
Fire Red 4
JB Joker Crap

Just saying relax, Thunder 4 will be there.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been discussed in the previous pages.. i went through the last 10 and didn't see anything.

But I went online to chat with a Nike rep and they didn't have any info on any of the shoes dropping on NDC besides the '88 3s.

Are the rest of these for sure dropping or just rumored ? 

I'm specifically looking for info regarding the cool grey 9's. Time? Twitter link? 

If this has been previously discussed please just point me to the page number, i appreciate it. 

Idk why nters even post stuff like that anymore

By the time we ge there its always sold out

Well i know why but it jus blows

Last edited:
For those of you panicking about Thunder 4's they are undoubtedly the less desired potential release/restock of the weekend aside from the JB Joker crap. You'll have plenty of opportunity to pick up a pair

It's looking like this in manner of desire:

WC 3 88's
Black Toe 1
Bred 11
Black/White 13
Black/Red 4
Thunder 4
Black/Red 13
Fire Red 5
Fire Red 4
JB Joker Crap

Just saying relax, Thunder 4 will be there.
where did you get info on the 13s?

HoH stores with the restock in the So Cal area, with sporadic larger reg. FTL stores getting some JB's according to my FTL homie. Best of Good Luck to everyone tomorrow! Enjoy the long weekend FAM!

I'm here for the 1995 X city pack. Anyone got links to what stores will be carrying those? Thanks in advance for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom