Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up on that buying online crap. I rather camp 4 my j's !! That way I know I'm getting them!:smokin

OT but is there a record for the most reps in a post?
eek.gif
Well done OP well done
Lol, I have had more than that I think back when I was telling NT about Altitudes or something.... Sure wish I could have my account back...

Copy + Paste from NT, just like SneakerNews :smh:

Will the Black Toes still get a regular release ? Meaning it won't be part of the random pop up like the other releases
Black toes will be normal...
Hey Kam are the Black toes going to be on NDC as everybody has been saying? If so why will the Black Toes be on NDC and the other NA 1's (Royals, Knicks, and Celtics) were not? I can never understand why Nike does such random stuff....

We really won't know that officially until next weds-thurs. They keep saying they will have them, I'm just waiting for the "sorry for the confusion" tweet

Black toes r gonna be impossible!!

If you did your research and annoyed your connects, should be pretty easy IMO

After confirming that the bred 4's will be instore only, a few days ago they confirmed that they will be available online also, two hours ago they have now changed it back and the bred 4's will be instore only..... So as of now bred 4's are instore only at select Champs stores... I would like to know why they keep changing it....
Thanks for this info. was hoping to cop online- oh well. 
ohwell.gif

In a previous post in here, J23 said he has info on fire red 4's but said he is waiting on some more confirmation.  You may be able to confirm some things for him, or vice versa?
not sure if all HOH's are getting them, but i have been able to confirm 2 HOH's that are getting the Fire Red IV's for the 25th.

^^^ was it banned? if not, you can definitely have it back.
No, when they did they upgrade why whole accout was just gone the next day... I talked to a few people and they said they couldnt get it back up, so I just made a new one...

Lots of kicks up for grabs it seems..need those WC 4's and thunders. Hoping they restock the Phoenix Foams and He got games too.. Anybody hear or got any word on either the Phoenix foams or He Got Games sneaking in the restock?

Lots of kicks up for grabs it seems..need those WC 4's and thunders. Hoping they restock the Phoenix Foams and He got games too.. Anybody hear or got any word on either the Phoenix foams or He Got Games sneaking in the restock?
No word on He Got Games thats the one shoe I need!

Big bear mOD guy, why are people confirming tje royals & corks & you gave me crap for coming in here talking that mess?

yo fellas , for checking out should it be better to check out regularly or use pay pal better?
I have never tried paypal on a big release day, but from what i've read on here people have had huge problems using paypal on a busy release day I would use a cc or debit card to be safe.

Rob nobody cares Brah

Kam why didn't you get tje royals when they re-released and you were in line at the same store , sounds fishy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom