Jordan Olympian (PICS)

Ok, I don't have any info on these other than the pics...but appears to be a 10.5. Interesting...
8ap6w6a.jpg
6ktj6kp.jpg

Uh oh..

Those arent half bad. BUT WHY?!?!

People scooped the 9.5 in droves. Bloyals in droves. Now look. Whats next? Air Jordan 23.5? 16.7? 13.432? 3.141?

Hmm. Better than X. Still not good. Judging on colorway they must be some China Excl. (if they're real of course).

Paix
c.

Could be fake...not sure. Even if they are, they are most likely a replication of a shoe that IS going to come out. The 9.5 already came out. I see a lot moreXI in this than IX.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Uh oh..

Those arent half bad. BUT WHY?!?!

People scooped the 9.5 in droves. Bloyals in droves. Now look. Whats next? Air Jordan 23.5? 16.7? 13.432? 3.141?

roll.gif

These aren't my pics so I am not sure if they are real....but the one thing that throws me is the detail on the toe box. It seems a bit sophisticated forfakes. The lining too LOOKS to be nice in the fuzzy pic. Heat shrinking is definitely unusual for a sample and the binding/underlay looks prettycheap/terrible. I was hoping someone could confirm the authenticity or concept.

Yep those are the Olympians. Boxes in pictures with shoes doesn't always mean that that is the box it will come in. It does look Chinese because these arereleasing next year and the Olympics will be held in Beijing.

pretty sure those are fake, cool kicks got them on there

aj10m92.jpg

^ this pic is from cool kicks

Well, it appears that the Olympian is an actual Brand Jordan shoe for next summer, although these may be fakes of the Olympians. Real ones will retail @ $125.

they ain't bad... i wouldn't cop but they ain't a bad team shoe.

JB won't stop with the .5s because they sell good. they LOOK like Air Jordans so people buy em cuz they're much cheaper. i'm still convinced peoplewill buy anything with a jumpman

I just don't understand why every shoe has to be a knockoff of a previous AJ model. That seems so against what the brand stood for for so many years. Sigh.I hope the XX3 can bring some glory back.

Back
Top Bottom