06/07/2008 Jordan Olympic 6
325387-161 White/Varsity Red-Grn Bn-New Blue
$150

Does anyone know what this is? Pics?

$150

hmm maybe the 7.. but olympic....??

Could this indeed be the VIs everyone speaks of dropping in may???

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I heard no other information about a Jordan 6 being released in any colorway like that! The only "Olympic" Jordan shoe that has been talked about recently is that Jordan 7 they plan on releasing later this summer.

yea
nerd.gif

possibly another pack?
nerd.gif

I heard no other information about a Jordan 6 being released in any colorway like that! The only "Olympic" Jordan shoe that has been talked aboutrecently is that Jordan 7 they plan on releasing later this summer.

ok. i was wrong. not the six rings Exist only to be revealed when he will release and whether it is not always XX3 White's release date was finally I seered. 05/31/2008 Air Jordan XX3 318376-161 White / Varsity Red Metallic Silver - $ 185.00 In addition to the early appearance. And black Ⅵ system to be releasedin May, June and what emerged. 06/07/2008 Air Jordan VI Retro Olympic (limited release) 325387-161 White / Varsity Red-Green Bean-New Blue $ 150.00 NOMAKUOlympic model was completely re-emerged. The CDP data also released the last update.

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Does anyone know what this is? Pics?

$150

WHERE DID U GET THIS FROM????? THIS IS INTERESTING

Retro VI body color White and the rest is like Carnival Color.... Yes its a quickstrike, I was informed that this is the Retro VI that will release outside ofthe pack April, May or June release and the black color that was leaked is releasing.

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Retro VI body color White and the rest is like Carnival Color.... Yes its a quickstrike, I was informed that this is the Retro VI that will release outside of the pack April, May or June release and the black color that was leaked is releasing.

Stay on your toes, there's more of the carnival looking kicks and apparel coming, but the release is quite creative.

wow................so it is already in the makes of killing my alltime beloved shoe................

so basically sofar a few packs that yet to release have some kind of qs, limited, etc. shoe releasing as well.
so maybe we can hope for a qs 3... or 5. but good info.

as far as jordan qs go, are they like nike qs shoes, because a few footlockers around here get qs nikes

Originally Posted by nuffkicks

ok. i was wrong. not the six rings Exist only to be revealed when he will release and whether it is not always XX3 White's release date was finally I see red. 05/31/2008 Air Jordan XX3 318376-161 White / Varsity Red Metallic Silver - $ 185.00 In addition to the early appearance. And black Ⅵ system to be released in May, June and what emerged. 06/07/2008 Air Jordan VI Retro Olympic (limited release) 325387-161 White / Varsity Red-Green Bean-New Blue $ 150.00 NOMAKU Olympic model was completely re-emerged. The CDP data also released the last update.

?????????
I didnt understand a single thing.

Retro VI body color White and the rest is like Carnival Color.... Yes its a quickstrike, I was informed that this is the Retro VI that will release outside of the pack April, May or June release and the black color that was leaked is releasing.
Thanks for the heads up E, as always you keep dropping valuable info.
BTW does anybody know what the colorway for the black based VI's is?????

what black color was leaked do you have a picture?

Back
Top Bottom