Jordan Olympic 6 releasing?

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Retro VI body color White and the rest is like Carnival Color.... Yes its a quickstrike, I was informed that this is the Retro VI that will release outside of the pack April, May or June release and the black color that was leaked is releasing.

So there is 2 QS VIs dropping this year along with the Olympic VIIs?

why you guys keep sayin olympic VII? its pretty clear they are talkin about VI's. And carnival color VI's sound tacky, im stickin to OG color schemes

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

skittle and buttermuffin VI's
laugh.gif
you called it lol interesting info though. Now we play the waiting game.

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Retro VI body color White and the rest is like Carnival Color.... Yes its a quickstrike, I was informed that this is the Retro VI that will release outside of the pack April, May or June release and the black color that was leaked is releasing.

so the black based VI will have patent leather apparently... 2 shoes butchered that could have been so much more
frown.gif

Originally Posted by yungc330ci

why you guys keep sayin olympic VII? its pretty clear they are talkin about VI's. And carnival color VI's sound tacky, im stickin to OG color schemes

People are saying Olympic VII referring to the hideous Olympic VIIs thatwere discussed not long ago in another thread.

Some kind of flyer/sketch was posted by ijapino but I didn't save it.

^ good look.

ok just so people know, the talk of the forum is

an olympic VI (new news), a patent leather black based VI (thats 2 so far)
and another olympic shoe but its a VII, any one lost.

Its probably just a new team jordan shoe called the Olympic 6 just like the Valid 8, Laney 23, and Flight 23

^^ yeah thats what i am thinking. Its unusual for it not to say "Air Jordan retro 6" or something along those lines. "Jordan Olympic 6"makes me think it is not an Air Jordan VI...

As a matter of fact, every Air Jordan release on that page specifies the shoe as an "Air Jordan".

^ but flip jays just told us the color/placement, so that either means he seen / heard of this.
im pretty sure he would of said if it was not a "retro". but then again we have to wait an see.

I have this info:

AJ Retro 6 Olympic
325387-161
White/Green Bean- V Red-Stealth
$120

6/7/08

Also available in GS sizes

i heard about some BARCELONA Olympic colorway? is it the VI's or the VII's?

someone confirm this also? i remember reading it somewhere?

Originally Posted by tha2one

i heard about some BARCELONA Olympic colorway? is it the VI's or the VII's?

someone confirm this also? i remember reading it somewhere?

those are the 7's your talkin about. theres a pic and video (quick shot of shoe) in the jordan forum.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

olympic VII that, which everyone who saw says they look
sick.gif

They are the worst shoe that I've ever seen in my life
smh.gif

On another note...1000th post
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom