Jordan Racing jackets

anyone know where to find the Helmets that the team wear,or how much to kit out a bike like theres,like paint job/decals and such.was searching for a while forboth pieces of info.

Originally Posted by ruthless91

There old, the reason they can be found cheap now is because i heard jordan is leaving suzuki or something crazy like that not sure, but these jackets have been out for ever. Hiphop though you have a nice set up i hope your not riding in those shoes lol, But at the same time i hope your actually riding since there motorcycle jackets.

Also you can find these leather ones for 200 easly on ebay because there close out, he might be having a 2008 version coming out soon cuz the ones posted up are ''OLD"..

I would have gotten the yellow one but i ride a yellow yamaha 50th anniversary so i woulda felt weird with a big Suzuki logo on my jacket lol
I had an accident in 2001...(broken leg) so I dont ride anymore. I still mess with quads (Banshees/Blasters) from time to time. Thats the extent of myriding activity.

cyclegear.com should have them. There are a few moto places that carry them. I've got the red one. They are replicas. They are legit. They have backand elbow protection. The leather ones are going for 350 and up. MJ is not leaving Suzuki. The graphics kits are about 200$. They only make them for GSXRs. My CBR 1000 is better than a Suzuki. Please don't wear these jackets if you're not on a bike POSER ! Look for me wearing mine. I'll be the guyon one wheel @ the horizon.
wink.gif

COOK # 45
get fit.
Esse quam videri.

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

these are ugly

thanks for supporting your argument lmao

they look good but i aint got a bike now so like others said i would feel weird walking round in one

powersports4less.com has the 2k7 version on sale right now. they also have the gloves to match.

i need a bike tho.

Seriously, these jackets look
pimp.gif
when you hook them up with the matchingshoes and the New Era, Nice Pick up!!!
happy.gif

nevermind wearing the jacket if u don't ride, but even if u do, joe rockets quality has gone WAY downhill... i wouldn't risk roadrash with joerocket...

I have the Jordan 2K7 pictured for summer riding. Personally I like the older one better with the laser etching type stuff on the shoulder. I bought theblack one of that for my bro for his birthday and didn't wanna have the same jacket so I bought this one. Note to anyone buying a jacket for actuallyriding- DONT BUY WHITE. Jacket gets so damn dirty. They are pretty good quality for mesh and textile, not as safe a leathers but its too hot in the summer towear leather. I have an Alpinestars leather wich has better protection but this jacket is pretty nice. It does go really well with certain J's but theproblem with wearing really nice J's while riding is they get really dirty. Usually wear my Melo's or old taxi XII's or steath XX3's with em. I would recomend it to anyone looking for a good summer riding jacket. Buying it for everyday is dumb though. It is not designed for that. The sleves aresewn to bend at the elbows for a more comfortable riding position and there is padding throughout the Jacket.

098368a117b507a01c896a4c5e6ad9f801f48160.pjpg

a6926e61ef0d719c67850bd047123bc7cec4451e.pjpg

bd5367231d3700dd1eee61295cecde572463c982.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom