Jordan Re-stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for restock of concords but gonna go drop the cash I put aside for them on some KOBE VII's Christmas and Del Sol.
If they restock there'll be 2 pairs for someone else. Good luck fam.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Originally Posted by mr delorean

i understand this is potentially bad news for resellers.  not holding my breath here, just passing along information received from the company.
LOL @ dudes not being able to recognize a brush off or form email when they receive one. Shoes sell out in minutes, crash the company's website and cause riots in the streets and they need an email from you to know that there is significant demand for the product?...
roll.gif
lol @ dudes who dont possess reading comprehension....
I think you really mean reading between the lines haha.

Footaction in Fl mall Orlando will have concords for all star weekend. Not sure if they'll be anywhere else. Jordan brand is doing something special at that store for all star weekend.

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

need a pair of concords bad
Plenty of them around...just be prepared to pay at least $250.  You're not going to find them at retail again.

I live near a regular mall and they aren't getting restocks/more shipments of the jordan iv's...but 15 minutes away is one of the biggest malls in my state and I remember calling up champs sports back when the black cement's released and they said they were getting another shipment and I think it was on a tuesday. I'm probably gonna call them again to see if I can try again to get these.

It all depends on whether or not orders got cancelled.

Usually you'll see a size or two pop up randomly in a store.

I wouldn't call it a restock though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom