Jordan Re-stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Just FYI... Nike runs on a production schedule and as stated above the only pairs of kicks you will see arriving at different sites are from cancelled orders.

You can submit petitions, write congress or picket on Nike's campus and there won't be another production run. If they did that for their biggest production run in a LONG time.... they would have done it for every limited releases previous to this one.

It just doesn't happen. Sorry to burst any bubbles...
correct.  6 mth lead time on shoes.

Sorry for the delayed post didn't get on NT until after I made my ordered, figured someone would have put it up right when it happened

NDC just had a major restock was looking for the original thread as soon as it got tweeted and I saw it was locked 
laugh.gif

Was looking to cop an extra pair of BRED XI's but struck out. Congrats to those who copped successfully.

Wow. What a restock. Lol.
Isn't it funny that nike restocked after the restock thread got locked.

Nobody should have locked the restock thread........ I dont need any of the shoes that restocked but a lot of dudes here could have copped if the re stock thread was open

I wonder what the quality of these is going to be and why they had extra stock? Have to think most were returns right?

I haven't been able to successfully order a Jordan shoe online on release/restock day since the Steel X's retro'd in 05-06, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom