Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

just picked up a pair of laser 1s to customize.  Could you guys help me legit check them? I just posted them in the Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks section. .I would really appreciate it and will REP. 

I've tried a few methods and I find covering the tag and then doing a base layer of white probably the most challenging. I've gone around the NA in black and then do a fill in of color.
Repped as well. Much appreciated. 

Might just have to hop on 23penny although that's a little more than I want to pay

I missed out on an almost ds pair for $130 shipped last night, they didn't even last until the morning 
mean.gif

I feel like at the end of June or top of July they were lower ... Then was full price and then around the $139.
Just gonna have to take your word on it then. I wonder did anybody buy from him at full price 
sick.gif

Got outbid on a pair for $132 2 minutes ago, it hurts 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Nice work 
nthat.gif

Did you use duller on that blue? Looks really good. 
thanks bro! im not exactly sure. my boy (IG name on pic) is doing them for me.  He won the Freshness Mag X Nike Canvas contest, so i trusted him to do whatever on them lol.  I think he mixed duller with the blue

How's the quality on these? Are they on part with other 1s OG releases this year (except the Godly Backboards)

How's the quality on these? Are they on part with other 1s OG releases this year (except the Godly Backboards)

Short answer is yes.....on par with CHIs. The toe bumper might be softer than CHIs and CHIs collar might be slightly more padded.

Is 75$ a fair price to pay someone to make me Frag customs? 

Def not. Im suprised its not more. Customs take a lot of time prep and materials. You giving him $75 for a job that takes 10+hrs if the man is skilled and pays attention to details. Hes making below minimum hourly.

An average joe, yes. a skilled customizer no.

Last edited:
75 will prolly get you the Earl Scheib special, lol. Unless that's a friends and family hook up price..

Just finished reading through the last 30 pages and some of you have some mad custom skills :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom